• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya free polish + free shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You have my deepest sympathies.  That must have been very traumatic for you!  

LOL @DonnaD....I nearly fainted, I tell you. Thank goodness I had my smelling salts on hand
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, that's what 'the customer is always right' has always meant to me. Of course customers are sometimes wrong. Sometimes they're just plain stupid. But the point of the maxim is 'do NOT piss the customer off if you want them to do business with you in the future.' That is what Zoya forgot. You don't piss in your cornflakes. You don't upset a customer. I know I haven't bought a lot from Zoya in the past, but I have bought some of their products. The slight did leave me feeling very insulted. Felt like they were treating me like a criminal or something. And that's just NO WAY to do business.
Agree 100%! I still find it hard to believe my order just disappeared from my account with no notification from them. I would have no clue what was going on if I wasn't on here. I am still on the fence about ordering from them again. I was not a new customer either.  I had placed several orders online in the past, including ordering spoons before.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @DeSha have you called CS yet? My order was cancelled, I got a new code and placed an order that day. The next day, I had a shipping notice. You may want to contact them and see what the hold up is. If anything, maybe they'll offer you a new promo/credits? 
 @rachelshine I did, actually emailed them. The CS gave me a very smarmy response and said it was on the way. That was on 11/6. Order was placed 10/31. Still no package.

@rachelshine I did, actually emailed them. The CS gave me a very smarmy response and said it was on the way. That was on 11/6. Order was placed 10/31. Still no package.
I'm sorry you are having this issue. I just received my order on Tuesday. Hopefully it will arrive soon!

Quote: Originally Posted by DeSha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is strange, I'm in the same area as you and got mine last week on Wednesday I think.

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This happened.....
icon_sad.gif

I've already emailed them, and they're sending me a new one, yaaaay! But oh, having to throw this away made me so sad!
Oh no! Glad they are sending you a new one.

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOoooooo, Colbie is PRETTY...hehehe, it matches my apple.
wink.gif

Hmmm... Colbie and that apple could totally have been besties. Except the poor apple is probably now either mush or went into someone's tummy and my Colbie nails are starting to chip and have major tip wear. But, oh, she is so beautiful! You know you have a winner when even the guys in the office give compliments. She will definitely be keeping my nails company at upcoming holiday festivities. 
cloud9.gif

Now, if I could just stop being such a newb with cremes and do a halfway decent mani with Nina... =

Back