• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya nail polish promo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with Bebe and Meadow.  They're very similar, but I haven't been using nail polish so I'm starting from scratch again.  I've never tried Zoya, but I'm super stoked! 

I think I may get Jana and Neeka. Jana is a little similar to other "putty" colors I have, but I am a sucker for them. Neeka looks so pretty and it's different for me since I tend to stick to opaque nudes. I know, I'm just snore pie! LOL

Hi everyone, I'm Blanca (longtime lurker, and finally got the nerve to make a post). I feel in love with Zoya after I received the Noel sample in my November Birchbox.I never really cared for polishes because most of them weren't the right consistency for me, until Zoya. I'm on a no-buy until my birthday but I guess I bent the rules a little and couldn't resist this promo.

Picked "Happi" as a pretty spring color, and Ki because it's too fun ;]

Ki is by far my FAVOURITE Zoya.

Originally Posted by candycoatedlove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone, I'm Blanca (longtime lurker, and finally got the nerve to make a post). I feel in love with Zoya after I received the Noel sample in my November Birchbox.I never really cared for polishes because most of them weren't the right consistency for me, until Zoya. I'm on a no-buy until my birthday but I guess I bent the rules a little and couldn't resist this promo.

Picked "Happi" as a pretty spring color, and Ki because it's too fun ;]

Thanks so much for the promo code! I almost missed out on this. I got Codie and Tosca

Who ordered from the promo and got their polish? Mine just shipped yesterday! 

Are you meaning that as a good thing or a bad thing?  lol

Their disclaimer on the promo said it could take up to 3 weeks to get your polishes if you use the promo code since they got soooooooooooooo many orders during that time.  

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who ordered from the promo and got their polish? Mine just shipped yesterday! 

I just wanted to see what people got. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you meaning that as a good thing or a bad thing?  lol

Their disclaimer on the promo said it could take up to 3 weeks to get your polishes if you use the promo code since they got soooooooooooooo many orders during that time.  

Ok =)  I wasnt sure if your exclamation point was out of disappointment or excitement, lol.  Sorry   Mine is still waiting to be processed, but I also only ordered it a couple hours before the promo ended because I was waiting for my color spoons to come in the mail!  Im excited, this was a great promo.  Not that I needed any more after all the flash promos in December... haha

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just wanted to see what people got. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yep, I learned if you're one of the first to order, you get your polishes in decently fast, but if you wait a few days into the promo, it might take a few weeks before you see anything. (I remember last year I think that I didn't even get my polishes until February, and then they had sent the wrong colors.  They did end up sending me the correct colors, which was nice considering my first order was the again a 'free polishes" deal.)

I think I ordered the first day I found out about the promo but when I told my sister about it she said she had known about it for 3 days already.

Hopefully I don't have to wait until February this year!

I ordered fairly late in the promo. We'll see when they get here. I'm not in a rush to get them since I just got Zoya's Megan in my Birchbox this month :)

for the promo I ordered Areetha and Meiko. Super excited!

awwww, mines been placed on backorder =(  Although I have heard people say that it gets off backorder very quickly.  Im not complaining, its still 2 free polishes!  Waiting just makes me want them even more!  lol

Originally Posted by marci65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered on the 8th and received on 14th.
Seems to be about the processing time...I ordered on the 11th and it's slotted to be delivered on the 18th

I ordered on the 9th too, mines on backorder.  They did say it can take up to 3 weeks to get it if you ordered through the promo because of the mass amount of orders, so just hang tight!  =)

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered mine on the 9th, and it still hasn't shipped yet. :/

Good to know, ciaobella! Even though I only paid shipping for them, I am still totally impatient, haha!

Back