• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! I love their browns as well. Here is another one I got; Kaufda! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Gorgeous color! I just want a shipping notice.. I've been compulsively checking my account lol. Hopefully, I'll receive a notice this week, since their FB post stated the unfulfilled orders should be all taken care of this upcoming week. :/

Staining? I wore Zoya Meadow for a week and now my nails are stained a light orange tint. I used Essie first base coat. Anyone experience this before? So weird because Meadow is a pink gold color.

My order finally arrived!! Get even ridge filler, Storm, Logan, Opal, Godiva, and Rica.. my nails are a mess lol. Had to crack them open and swatch!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My order finally arrived!!

Get even ridge filler, Storm, Logan, Opal, Godiva, and Rica.. my nails are a mess lol. Had to crack them open and swatch!

Mine just arrived recently too.

Godiva is STUNNING! I am so glad I got it. It's seriously fab!

I hope you love your haul!

You made GREAT picks!

Yes, Godiva is fantastic! Logan reminds me of a green version of Charla, gorgeous lol. Now I'm perplexed..which color do I rock first?! Haha..

my zoyas arrived yesterday! Storm, Marley, Luna (got it because my cats name is luna :]), and Vespa

i'm so excited about all of them i don't even know which one to use first!

Yes, Godiva is fantastic! Logan reminds me of a green version of Charla, gorgeous lol. Now I'm perplexed..which color do I rock first?! Haha..
Logan is gorgeous too. And of course Storm is fantastic. Go with Logan. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Logan is gorgeous too. And of course Storm is fantastic. Go with Logan. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol, that's where I was leaning! I think I'm going to attempt some nail art Monday with my Julep colors...ooh, but Logan for now! Storm on my toes, too..ha

Has anyone else received the Zoya Godiva pixiedust yet?  I thought it was supposed to be a light yellow but mine is a grey-beige color. 

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone else received the Zoya Godiva pixiedust yet?  I thought it was supposed to be a light yellow but mine is a grey-beige color. 
Yes. I tried it and mine is the same. It's a GORGEOUS nude greige with sparkle. Seriously chic!

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the swatches i saw on google appeared to be more like a nude color to me.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes. I tried it and mine is the same. It's a GORGEOUS nude greige with sparkle. Seriously chic!
Oh noes!  I'm going to have to get this then...

I think I'm just gonna cave and order the rest of the Pixie Dust colors.  I have London and freakin' love it.

Ooo, will you swatch the Godiva?  I resisted during the sale, but I might just go back and get it.  

Might be a little sloppy, hasn't completely dried. Zoya Logan and Godiva. Two coats of Godiva, with the second being heavy. It dries to a slightly gritty, matte but shimmery/glittery look!

Might be a little sloppy, hasn't completely dried. Zoya Logan and Godiva. Two coats of Godiva, with the second being heavy. It dries to a slightly gritty, matte but shimmery/glittery look!

So pretty!  Thank you.  Off to buy Godiva and maybe another pixie dust shade. I have no willpower.

Lol, they're gorgeous! I imagine the other colors are just as awesome. Sorry to enable you, but I think you'll be happy!

Back