Zoya Pinterest Mini Trio

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I ordered this on Monday and got it today! That was fast. : )

Did anyone else get this?

(These are minis BTW)

Ohhh, realy glad I didn't wake up then. I already have a full size zuza and the two minis wouldn't be worth the 7 dollar shipping, lol. 

I didn't have any of the colors and I can't resist minis!
wink.gif

I also ordered this, and it is being shipped now with expected delivery date of Monday.  I'm very excited, as I don't have any of the colors, like Zoya polishes a lot, and am only allowing myself to acquire minis these days, since my storage space is so limited.

Yeah, "Free". Lol Had to pay shipping.
I hate paying shipping also. However, the trios were free and it does cost to mail things. I don't know many companies that would have done this. Good job to Zoya! They always have such nice promos

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, "Free". Lol Had to pay shipping.
I hate paying shipping also. However, the trios were free and it does cost to mail things. I don't know many companies that would have done this. Good job to Zoya! They always have such nice promos

Oh, I'm definitely not complaining. It's still a really great deal. : )

Plus, it got here super fast.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was $6.95 
That was a great deal. I was so on it when I saw it on FB then an hour later I forgot until just now lol! Oh well..... next time.

These arrived on Saturday (yay, early!) and are gorgeous in person.  The pictures on-line do not do them justice.  

I skipped that on myself, the shipping is nuts! I love zoya but seriously we know what they are doing, it doesnt cost 7$ to ship that. I already own Zuzu, which is so gorgeous on its own, but amazing with a micro glitter on top!
heart.gif

Back