Birchbox September 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Silva

Evolution of a Foodie
Reaction score
What do we all want to try in September? I haven't kept up on new products lately, but I haven't had a theBalm product in several months. I wouldn't mind a sample of the Cindy-Lou Manizer as it's on my wish list and new to the Birchbox store.

(magicalmom dropping in here to post the Birchbox link to Box 1! Don't mind me!)

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/september-2014/september-2014-bb1

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they do the choose your own sample again this month! They might not though due to what happened last month though. If you did not know, last month when people tried to pick their sample, the site crashed! D:

Ooh, me too on Cindy Lou! I ordered it from Hautelook last time theBalm was on, but it arrived broken and they couldn't replace it so they just refunded me instead. I re-pressed it, but the consistency seems off, powdery and very different than "Mary" and "Betty," so I'd like to try it again and see if it's honestly that different or if the Loumanizers just don't take well to being re-pressed with alcohol.

I also really want to try the Not Soap, Radio, because I am obsessed with lemon-scented things lately and I've been hearing good things about it.

I would love a box of re-runs please.

I would love it if my box included

Egyptian Magic

Caudalie Serum

Supergoop Hand Cream

Amika Dry Shampoo

Catherine Malandrino Perfume

If they absolutely have to send me shampoo and conditioner please make it something from No.4. I think I am the only person subscribed to Birchbox who has yet to receive anything from this line.

I want berry colored lips!  Maybe not a full on lipstick but a deeply colored balm.

Would love to try some of the not soap line. 

No number 4 for me.  I have got the prep and protect 2x and the volumizing and clarifying!

I would love...

Egyptian Magic

Amika Dry Shampoo

Not Soap, Radio

And then anything by Jurlique, Mally, NUXE, Skyn Iceland...and I'm never opposed to more Ruffian polish. 

I'd love to try Amika anything, & I've missed out on all the suki & derma-e & acure skincare, so trying them might be nice. I don't need any more eye creams, but I haven't found a HG moisturizer or serum yet, though I love my magical demalogica barrier repair, it's spendy & too heavy for everyday use.

Yay! September! I want to see some fall makeup (berries and mauve for lippies, coppers and green for eyes) and rich hydrating creams to protect against the dry cold air that will be coming!

A box of comic con survival goodies over here, please! A nice gloss (I think it was last aseptember's box that brought me benefit Sugarbomb) or tinted lip balm, hand cream, refreshing facial spray, setting powder, shower gel (I received Not Soap, Radio in August, so another brand would fantastic), or mints would all be welcome in my box.

I'd love to get:

Laura Mercier 

Not Soap Radio

The Balm 

100% pure nail polish - I would like to try this brand out & I haven't ordered the CEW box yet

Hello breath spray

The Cindy Lou-Manizer would definitely be awesome. There's A TON of stuff in the birchbox store that I'd love to try. Overall, I just want the same thing I want every month which is new stuff. I hate seeing the same stuff month after month.

I would love to see some lip color and nail polish, as I seem to be obsessed with those at the moment. Also, curly hair products and anything from Paula's Choice is always welcome :)

I would love some more actual makeup this month. Last month was a great month, but before that I got too much shampoo/conditioner and skin products!

The only beauty product I really need right now, is an eye shadow primer.

I wouldn't mind getting the leftover bronzer. I always love scrubs and masques. I'd love to try out a new blush or lip product. I also want to try Cindy-Lou Manizer, anything Amika, a nail file, a nice nail polish in coral or pink. Most things I'd really like to get, I've already sampled, so there is no hope of getting them again.

Does BB send out Suki samples other than the exfoliating cleanser? I am hooked on that stuff, so I'd love to sample more from the Suki line. Oh, I'd also like to try more Paula's Choice stuff, since I am liking the moisturizer I got in a Pick 2, and I always see such good comments about that line.

ETA: Just saw that Suki will be on Hautelook on Thursday... I'll be buying the bejeezus out of some exfoliating scrub if it's a solid discount, BB points be damned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back