Birchbox September 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a surprise package in the mail from Birchbox for customer appreciation day! So awesome! They sent me a BKR water bottle, NCLA galaxy wraps and the Smashbox Try It kit!

20140924_135432.jpg
Congrats!

I finally got my box today. It did have the temptu in it. But I don't have the option to review it so I sent a message. My Acure day cream had a problem. The safety seal some how plasticised onto the top. I bent a pair of eyebrow scissors poking a hole in it. :( it smells like oranges. Love it. I need to get a drill to get a decent hole in it. The Dear Clark stuff has a very strong rose smell to it, kinda musky. I'm going to try it, but will probably just give it to my daughter.1411767266838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So jealous of those that got the Mereadesso moisturizer! It gets alot of great reviews. Did you see they have a new tinted version of it?!

Argh anyone else try the Macadamia conditioning shampoo and find the pump extremely difficult to get any product out?

Mine barely squirts any out. Blah!!!

I'm not that worried about it since I don't think I'll this product will really work for me, but I atleast wanted to try it. Maybe I'll try to pick one up in the trades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh anyone else try the Macadamia conditioning shampoo and find the pump extremely difficult to get any product out?

Mine barely squirts any out. Blah!!!

I'm not that worried about it since I don't think I'll this product will really work for me, but I atleast wanted to try it. Maybe I'll try to pick one up in the trades.
Mine squirts out fine, I actually really love this product. I didn't think I would cuz it's so weird to have a totally creamy unsudsing product in your hair but it works great. If you have a TJ MAXX near you, mine carries the whole line of Macadamia products. Just a thought if you ended up liking it.

Back