My name is Anna Belle, and I have an addiction.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got done posting my entire makeup collection on my notepad. I think I have serious makeup problem, and I'm not giving it up either! :laughing:

Check it out!

Oh Annabelle. I think we have the same addiction--wouldlove yo make you a friend. I am a Registered Nurse and look nd mke-up are everythingto me, Check mr out on mt profike--could reallt use a friend.COCO

Love your collection (and notepad layout), AnnaBelle!

OT: Did you used to be on the Alexis Vogel message boards on her Alexis Vogel Cosmetics site (now Makeup Connection)? I think I remember you. I was only on there for a short period of time before everything went crazy...

I used to be on the old alexisvogel.com message board, and then the makeupconnection one. What was your screen name? Mine was hellsbelle.

You're right, everything did go crazy!

Nice!!! I've thinking of getting some of that Revlon foundation that everyone raves about, do you like it? Which is the best?

lol. My s/n was just my name. "Shaundra". I only posted for like one or two weeks, though.

Back