My name is Anna Belle, and I have an addiction.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the old ColorStay formulation. I haven't tried the new stuff with Soft Flex, but I have heard it's about the same. I bought all those foundations at Big Lots for $4! When I run out I'll get the Soft Flex. They formulated Soft Flex for Oily and Normal skin now.

I really love it. It stays on through everything. You have to work one section of your face at a time though, because it dries really fast, but other than that I love it!

I don't think I remember you. Was this AV.com or makeupconnection.com?

I got banned from makeupconnection for posting about how the products weren't the same quality. They banned me over that! :vogel: I was like this is so stupid! lol

AV.com. lol. It's fine if you don't remember me. Like I said...I wasn't on for very long.

And that is totally stupid that they banned you!!! lol.

I know. They banned me because nobody was getting their stuff, and I told them not to order from him because the quality sucked, and I was banned. I like it better here! ALOT better!

I love your collection! And yes most of us do need serious help especially moi!

I am the same with mascaras i always tell myself to use the one up i've already opened but i just can't wait 3-6months lol.

LOL I want to get my collection down to mostly MAC and Milani, but I can't help buying. I'm always impulse buying when I see something. I really need to work on that.

Ooooo sweet Annabelle! I need a dig cam omg I cant wait to post my stuff

Hi Annabelle,

Great collection you've got there. Your notepad is designed very nicely too!
icon14.gif

Latest posts

Back