What Do you think of these shoes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Image1.jpg

yeah, I love them, but I'm going to have to buy a whole lot more purple stuff so I have something to wear them with, LOL

haha yes they are wintery, it's going into winter here, lol!

they're shoobiz. They have them in britain and australia, not sure about the us..

not something that i would wear but if you like them thats all that matters

That is not my style and I couldn't pull it off, but I think they are so cute if the right person wears them with the right thing!

i think those are SO cute! if i ever saw them i woulda snatched them up instantaneously! no matter WHAT time a year it is! hehe

I don't really like it. The colour and material is all wrong. And the price is ridiculous! I don't mind spending that much, just not for that particular shoe. But if you like it, go for it.

i really love the color (matches a couple of e/s's i already own!) and i think the two textures could really be matched with anything depending on how you like to match colors. i know i would've bought that had i stumbled upon them.

not my style at all, i am too short to wear that kind of shoes.

But, if you like them and they suit you, that is all that matters ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm too short to wear them too. While they aren't my style I can totally see others rocking it well. :rockwoot:

I'm a heels girl, but as far as flats go, they are cute :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Purple is such a huge colour this season...you'll have no problems finding things to match ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back