What Do you think of these shoes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. I think it's weird, a few years ago, i would have looked at these and been like, they are SO impractical! but now there is something about them that calls to me. Odd.

you know what, after all of that... When I tried them on they looked different not to mention that they were pretty uncomfortable! so I bought a completely DIFFERENT pair of shoes, which could be considered to be even more impractical, LOL. They're grey pumps - perfect for winter which is just around the corner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

they had them in black.. and satin as well as suede. I have heaps of black shoes so I thought I'd get something different :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it was not to be however LOL

they look ordinary maybe even a bit ugly to me, and definately not worth 70 dollars..i think i could find a pair just like em at the thrift store for 3.99

but, thats my opinion

cute but it'll make your toes hurt. Trust me. I've tried it but gotta admit they're really a pair of tempting cute shoes

I like them but like a lot of girls already said .. I'm not into kitten heels .. unless I'm wearing sandals or something.

Not my style at all. I dont like the shoes. They would not look good on me. If you like em and you wanna get them then go for it.

it looks like you stepped on something and it got stuck to your ballet flats lol. i dont like the stubby heel.

Back