What do you use your fan brush for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the hard fan shaped brush that is supposed to be used on your eyelashes?

for the face fan brush, i use it after my mineral makeup just to dust off some excess powder that was making me look cakey.

See how much I know about fan brushes?
biggrin.gif

I meant the face brush.

I use mine to dust on finishing powder, and to apply highly pigmented brushes so that I get a little bit instead of a blob.

I use it to sweep of fallen eyeshadow or excess powder, and to apply blush. I've had one for ages, and only recently found a use for it!

I saw Carmindy (in What Not to Wear) uses it to apply highlighting powder on the cheeks and above the brows.

I've never figured out how to use one...

I've long since given mine away.

In my makeup class we use it to brush off the excess powder that we put under the eyes to catch falling eyeshadow. That's it's only purpose though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shibo /img/forum/go_quote.gif In my makeup class we use it to brush off the excess powder that we put under the eyes to catch falling eyeshadow. That's it's only purpose though
smile.gif
I use a half-moon brush for that and I don't have a fan brush.
smile.gif

Back