1 Eye shadow the rest of your life !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would choose Woodwinked by MAC as well, just because it's very flattering on its own.

Too Faced "Lap Dance"! Its can be worn simply on the lids with a nice black liner or smoked out and used wet or dry!

Well... I have my one eyeshadow that I fall back on whenever I dont have time to "do" my face... I just simply apply it with some mascara and that's it.  And this happens more often than not... even on the weekends.

As a matter of fact... I have it on now.
icon_wink.gif

MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well... I have my one eyeshadow that I fall back on whenever I dont have time to "do" my face... I just simply apply it with some mascara and that's it.  And this happens more often than not... even on the weekends.

As a matter of fact... I have it on now.
icon_wink.gif

MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige

Oooh I LOOOVE this one too!!!

Hands down, without a doubt, it would have to be Laura Geller's marbled eyeshadow in Starburst.  When swirled together it makes the most perfect brown/taupe color with flecks of gold and pink.  Goes with everything!!!!!

It would have to be my UD Midnight Cowboy 24/7 shadow pencil.  It's so pretty, has the perfect hint of sparkle, and looks amazing with my blue eyes.

I would have to pick Like A Virgin by Too Faced Naked Eye. It is a beautiful matte taupe.

I think I would be perfectly happy with wearing my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze every single day. It's such a great color!

Back