3B Box - Beauty Beyond Borders - Asian Beauty Products *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that I would even use is the hand cream. The PH is too high on the cleanser, I don't do false lashes (one of the main reasons I hated IPSY...too many false lashes), and I already have the perfect eyebrow pencil. So I'm glad I didn't spend the $12.

My bag arrived this afternoon. For anyone afraid the cleanser is too harsh for their face, I have seborrheic dermatitis and plan to use it as shampoo. 

I got an email that my bag has shipped.  The spoiler is

some sort of blush from A'Pieu

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my bag today, alas can't do spoilers on my phone. It never works!
I think the code is a box like this-

then whatever you are hiding then another one of those boxes except add a / before the word spoiler inside the little box. I don't know if this will work on a phone. I am assuming it is not letting you highlight and choose a code.

here is the code to type in (you can type this around the picture name).
THIS IS MY SPOILER INFO
if for some reason it doesn't work, please let me know.

image.jpg
Hope it worked, don't kill me if not!

ETA nope never works for me, oh well the thread title says may contain spoilers right?

Thanks so much for posting! I'll investigate to see why it didn't work. sorry! In the meantime, I'll put it in spoiler.

How have I never heard of this box?  Stop enticing me with your pretty pictures, @@Krystyn Lowe! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
 They're fairly new, usually have a waitlist to sub.

I'm excited about the A'pieu! It's always nice to get wipes, too, even though I have a pretty big stockpile already. Also I'm sad that it looks like there are only four products, even though there are full size ones...Body wash is still kind of eh, but maybe it'll be amazing.

I'm sort of in love with the

body wash

It smells so good and has little exfoliating loofa cucumber bits in it.

Thanks Reija, D'oh, no wonder it didn't work.  I think it's a good box this month and Saffyra, I used that product this morning.  Smells so so good and works well, I'm going to order the full size. 

I'm kind of disappointed that I received a different item.

I didn't get the body wash, instead I got the Skin Food Argan Oil Silk Hair Conditioner.

I just learned of this sub and added myself to the waitlist.  I wonder how long it will take to get off of it.

I'm thinking something's happened to my box. Seems that everyone who is subscribed has their June box but me.

I hope they answer my email. I really like this sweet little K- beauty sub. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just used the

bb cream and it is actually a really good match for my skin tone. I think I am breaking up with NYX.
So far there is always at least one item that is totally amazing.  I ended up ordering a full size of the pumpkin sleeping pack from a few months ago. 

I just got the email that it has shipped out!  And this month is supposed to be all

Skinfood.  I would love the cuc and lettuce mist toner

Latest posts

Back