8 Decorating Rules to Try -- and 8 to Trash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All white or all black/grey tones was my type of thing. Even the beige walls got me feeling defeated in a way. I'm very, very simplistic. Oh well, what are rules?

Thank you very much for your advice. Summer is coming and I want to update the decor of our bedroom. Your advice is most welcome.  I try to surround me with things that I like, but lately I understand that I need more comfortable things. I want to replace all the things in the bedroom of dark colors with things in pastel colors. I want to replace the mattress with a summer one, pillows with syntaponic ones and now I choose a summer blanket for the bed. I read a lot of information about this, for example on this .  I read reviews of various blankets and read customer comments. It helps me make the right choice. But unfortunately, finding the right colors will not help. Tell me, what colors are better suited for the bedroom?

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent tips for use, just now we finish with repairs in the bedroom and you can immediately do it. Although you still need to first throw out the furniture and bed, as well as the mattress and pillows

Thank you these are really useful tips for those who want to change the interior of the house. I also recently changed the style of the interior in my living room. We did home repairs and I decided to install panoramic windows and sliding doors to the backyard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back