All the ladies with MULTIPLE beauty box subscriptions... ;D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm subscribed to Sample society Glossy box USA Pop Sugar (gift) Beauty Army Birchbox (gift my first will be March) I'm on Ipsy waiting list. I've been waiting 5 weeks!! I'm hoping to join soon...

I subscribe to Ipsy (MyGlam) and Starlooks Starbox. 

The Starbox is awesome.  You get 4-5 full sized make up products every month for $15 plus less than $2 shipping.  It's all Starlooks brand make up but it's good quality stuff and their customer service is really great.  For February we got a lip liner, lip gloss, gel eyeliner/cream eye shadow, and a tube of HD blush, all full sized.  It was my first month getting it but I researched it all the way from the start of the service and everyone seems really happy with the quality of everything they've got. In February they sent the most gorgeous mint green sparkly eyeliner, along with a blush and a brown eyeliner and a bracelet actually, but that's not typical for them to send jewelry.  In December they sent a 15 shade eyeshadow palette that sells for $99 on the website.  The box it comes in is really cute and they send you a quartz crystal every month with the box.  You get a bonus birthday box during the month of your birthday as well.  The one gripe I do have is that I want to buy more products from them but their website needs some improvement.  The swatches are not real photos of the products and you can't tell what the colors really look like.  I have heard from their facebook page that they are going to change that but I won't buy anything until then.  With the exception of one lip gloss color that I saw on YouTube and it was to die for.  I just think more people should check this box out.  It's all make up all the time, full sized stuff.  I believe they worked with one of MAC's chemists to formulate their products, so they are good quality.   They don't do a preview of the contents like Ipsy but they do a lookbook each month that hints at what you might get. 

As far as Ipsy goes, I've been subscribed for a few months.  I loved the January bag, was lukewarm about February and from the previews of March, I think I'll like this month.  If I had to pick just one, I'd stay with Starlooks for sure.

Back