Angelina Jolie Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is such a beautiful woman, but she looks tired in this picture. I don't know if it is her makeup, or if it just that she *is* tired (taking care of three kids is a killer!) but fortunately she's still gorgeous. *sigh*

I don't like the texture of her skin in this photo. But still one of my favorite people and one the most beautiful too.

Even if she wasn't looking her best there, thanks so much for posting!
smile.gif
Angelina Jolie on a bad day is still beautiful. I think she's without a doubt one of the most gorgeous celebrities.

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif For some reason I dont think she is looking good in that pic... I agree
10.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif For some reason I dont think she is looking good in that pic... I have to agree. She's not looking all that great. I think it might be the lighting.

Thnx for posting but I gotta agree with the posters this pic doesn't do Angie very much justice, she doesn't look good at all!!!

But it's always great to know what a celebrity is using!!

thanks for posting this! those colors would work for me actually =]] except for the black blush? lol. ooh well. they made a mistake.

she is so damn pretty, no way can I look like that with any makeup technique...
frown.gif

Sorry to disagree: think she looks lovely and so natural. Yeah -- would like to look "so poorly" as has been noted here on any day!!! Jolie and Katherine Zeta Jones are two of the world's most "gawgeous" women alive. Jolie across the pond, with the world's most unfortunates, looks magical wearing dark simple clothing and her head being covered blending in with the environment. She looked gorgeous while pregnant. Like the makeup here too. She looks marvelous when wearing even less. There is one scene I saw her in one of the Lara Croft (spell?) movies where she is side-saddled on a horse riding like some ancient Queen. A fabulous scene: her posture was superb. My posture, and e'thing else, is becoming worse and worse. So -- I think she looks great.

Back