Anyone know if you can rebuild collagen in skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Carolyn on putting my faith in Retin-A. I'm slowly getting my skin used to a higher percentage right now and going through the "dry stage" where my eye lines are actually looking worse but they say this is only temporary so I'm toughing it out! One thing to remember is that Retin-A use will make your skin even more sensitive to the sun so you need to be extra vigilant about sunscreen use while you're using retinoids.

i've never heard of microdermabrasion doing that, is it just the professional kind or do you know if it can also be from the kind you can use at home. also i tried a product from neutrogena yrs. ago with retin a in it, but i didn't notice any changes, so i don't know how much it had in it. of course that was when i was 20.

i was wondering if you could rebuild collagen in your face w/o any procedure or if any of you knew of the best and more permanent procedure.
Okay, I've recently started a regime of facial exercises. This may not produce more collagen, but it has firmed up my face, lips, eyes and neck, so it's almost as good as producing more collagen far as I'm concerned. It's all about looking better.

Back