Are the Coach outlets cheaper than the stores?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Princess6828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Overall I don't find outlets to be that much cheaper for anything. A couple weeks ago I went to Woodbury Commons (familiar any NYers?) We went to the Coach outlet there. Now, I'm a big fan of the Coach signature print - and there was NOTHING in that huge store that had the print on it. I was very upset, but there really weren't any "steals". From what I have heard from different Coach employees, the signature items are rarely on sale.

I think that at the outlets you can get a better deal on the small Coach items like wallets, photo albums, mp3 cases - you know, the small gifty items. Then again, I don't know how much those items cost in the regular Coach stores!

They do usually have at least a few small purses on sale for $79 and $89.

they were only 10-20 dollars cheaper in all the outlets I ve been to,not really a bargain

I ONLY shop at the outlet .I got my Coach change purse that retails for alot more for 39.00.I have found really good deals .I got a pink plaid small hobo for 29.00!!!!On sale.I love the Outlets in Greenville and there is one in Florida that I stop at on my way to DisneyWorld.Also in Myrtle Beach SC.Coach is my favorite!!!!

Back