Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the spoiler from MSA

One of these two prints

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible semi spoiler, this was in the comment section on the msa spoiler link http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/07/adidas-avenue-a-subscription-box-fall-2016-spoiler-2.html

Hello from adidas AvenueA, we also LOVE that hoodie. I’m sorry that the hoodie will NOT be included in the fall box but I can confirm that an outer layer will be included.

I LOVE the outer layer but adidas has it on “lockdown” until September so we can’t share any more information at this time. Stay tuned!!!

I choose to believe this means the aqua is reserved for the fall boxes (whew!).
That's what I was hoping too!!

Hey @@Reija, was it you that mentioned there is a walk setting for the fit smart?  Do you have to remember to toggle it back to run when you are in the "run workout" mode or does it automatically take that into consideration?  I feel like it would be a pain to have to change it all of the time.  I finally wore both my fit smart and my alta because I was so tired of the low step counts on the fit smart and there was a HUGE difference.  That pic was from this morning, now they are at 4,481 vs. 2,995. 

IMG_7757.JPG

That's what I was hoping too!!

Hey @@Reija, was it you that mentioned there is a walk setting for the fit smart?  Do you have to remember to toggle it back to run when you are in the "run workout" mode or does it automatically take that into consideration?  I feel like it would be a pain to have to change it all of the time.  I finally wore both my fit smart and my alta because I was so tired of the low step counts on the fit smart and there was a HUGE difference.  That pic was from this morning, now they are at 4,481 vs. 2,995. 

IMG_7757.JPG
Wow! That is a huge difference. I am now curious if I'd just like to sell mine. I wear it all the time even when I am just home. There was one time that I am pretty sure I had more than 6000 steps in a day. I was waiting for 3 more steps to reach 6k but it took me like 15minutes to reach that count.

wow what a difference @@lauradiniwilk! Thanks for posting! Yes it was me with the walk mode :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> , I haven't figured out how to get it show on the device without the phone app being on though. I have to select the walk on the app first and then it shows the steps.

One of the magazines I was reading last night (I think it was Good Housekeeping) had an article about the best new products.  The Adidas bluetooth ear buds rated the highest in their test, and there was a quote from some expert saying they were amazing and the quality blew them away.   So. . now I am hoping a pair will eventually be included in the Avenue A box.  I think they sell for about $150 and I could imagine that everyone would love to get them.   

Does anyone remember when this is charged?  I hope we get another definite spoiler before charge date so I can decide if I want to keep this.  I am leaning towards it with the sneakers and pants, though.  Well, actually they say the 'prints' are being featured; they never come out and say it's the pants!

I think it's charged on September 1st and shipped two weeks later.
Thanks.  My bank called yesterday to say my card was compromised and I'm getting a new one in the mail.  Hopefully that will be a short turn-around time.

cpl100, on 25 Aug 2016 - 4:28 PM, said:Thanks.  My bank called yesterday to say my card was compromised and I'm getting a new one in the mail.  Hopefully that will be a short turn-around time.
  Good luck - I know last time they sent an email to confirm payment details but I'm not sure if they do that for every box.

Aggggh My Subscription Addiction has full spoilers (thanks Liz!!!) 

Spoiler alert 

• ZNE Hoody, a super chic white-and-black jacket exclusively available to Avenue A subscribers. (Everyone else can buy it starting in September.)

• adizero Boston, a running shoe so lightweight, we seriously feel like it could make you run faster.

• Supernova Three-Quarters Tight, with climalite® sweat-wicking fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable. Check out the cute teal tie dye-inspired pattern in the video; you won’t see it anywhere else right now.

• GT Supernova Bra, with wide crossing straps that offer serious support without limiting motion—so it’s comfortable enough to wear even on long runs, but stylish enough to wear on its own. And bonus: It matches the run tight.

• Performer Tank—a statement piece inside and outside of the gym, with a high neckline and dropped armholes that give it a cool-girl edge.

I love everything.  i can see myself living in that hoodie lol  What does everyone think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Teach22, on 29 Aug 2016 - 10:07 AM, said:hahaha I think we were posting at the same time LOL.  Awesome!  Do you like the spoilers?  Have a great day!
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I'm not feeling the white sweatshirt - if it were grey, black or colorful maybe.  I may cancel before the 1st.

Latest posts

Back