Bad Girl Eye Makeup Trend: Hot or ..Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how it looks on Pink but not the rest (I like how she has lighter e/s in the inner corners...looks fresher that way).

This look is one that absolutely does not work for me (and the harsh, black and wobbly eyeliner under the lower lashline works for no one, in my opinion)

It looks good on some of them, okay on most, but Taylor Momsen looks halfway dead in that photo. Someone give that girl blush, a better haircut, and something to cheer her up.

I use to love it, but looking at those pictures, I realize I went off that look a long time ago. If it is done right, it's okay, I guess - I admit I like to wear thick eyeliner... but not too thick...

I love Rihanna's and Pink, other than that the others really don't look like bad girl eye makeup; i like the trend overall

Originally Posted by jessimau /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks good on some of them, okay on most, but Taylor Momsen looks halfway dead in that photo. Someone give that girl blush, a better haircut, and something to cheer her up. lmao, that is what i thought too, she looks so pale, and i really do hate her haircut, its not flattering at all.

I just think these are bad examples of a good look. I love trashy heavy eyeliner / over smoky, but there needs to be some good blending or exact application, and it needs to be balanced with a slight flush cheek and a hint of lip color... I mean, a great bad girl look should look like she just had a romp.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do like it on pink and rhiannah, but on the others it either looks like someone has punched them in the face, or like it's their first time applying eyeliner - and they failed. I agree! Looks good on some, and like JUNK on others!

I love lots of heavy eye liner to dress up your eyes. I agree that if its done wrong you end up looking like you have black eyes

Is smudged dark eyeliner anything new? I always thought it was normal. Its basically a risky smokey eye, and there are like 3 different looks listed so I cant really say whether I like it or not. The first one looks like its going for some kind of classic vintage look. Pinks is more of the typical party smokey eye, and Mary Kates is kind of brown.

Back