BarkBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want a meowbox! lol
BestFriendBox has a cat option. But It's $35/month! Yikes. MeowBox sounds  much cuter though.
smile.gif

I want to get my dog Barkbox!  My husband and coworkers think I've lost my mind though.  The only hold back is the price, but they do donate to a rescue group (my dog is a rescue too).  is it worth it?  Is it better to wait till there is a code or special?  

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to get my dog Barkbox!  My husband and coworkers think I've lost my mind though.  The only hold back is the price, but they do donate to a rescue group (my dog is a rescue too).  is it worth it?  Is it better to wait till there is a code or special?  
I think it's totally worth it, as my dog is a rescue dog so I really value that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a $5 off code I can give you if you PM me, I can't post it here since it's a referral. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it's totally worth it, as my dog is a rescue dog so I really value that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a $5 off code I can give you if you PM me, I can't post it here since it's a referral. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
PM sent! Hope it went through ok I'm new and still learning! Thamk yoi

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:  
Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it's totally worth it, as my dog is a rescue dog so I really value that.
smile.gif
I have a $5 off code I can give you if you PM me, I can't post it here since it's a referral.
smile.gif
PM sent! Hope it went through ok I'm new and still learning! Thamk yoi

Fab.com still has a deal going on for BarkBox.

$20 for $25 credit, $60 for $75 credit, $100 for $150 credit.

The same thing as the $5 off code if you're doing it monthly.
biggrin.gif

Awesome!  Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fab.com still has a deal going on for BarkBox.

$20 for $25 credit, $60 for $75 credit, $100 for $150 credit.

The same thing as the $5 off code if you're doing it monthly.
biggrin.gif

We actually had to cut off the tag portion of the firehose toy because my dog ripped part of it off and was working on the other side, but the whole firehose portion is totally durable

Originally Posted by dragonfly57 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We actually had to cut off the tag portion of the firehose toy because my dog ripped part of it off and was working on the other side, but the whole firehose portion is totally durable
The handle? Ours haven't even bothered chewing that part. Lol. It is really durable! Usually they get their arch nemesis (the squeaker of doom) out of toys within a week. The toy is $10 i think? Definitely purchasing another after this one bites the dust.
smile.gif

Mochi loves his BarkBox this month.

The goodies:

Farfetched Soggy Paws dog towel Large- ~$30 (!)

Tumbleweed & Eddie's Double Nut Super Boost treats- $3 for 3 oz.

safemade safechew Gimme Gummy- $10 (You can stuff it and BAKE treats INSIDE of it. Chemical free as well)

Mr. Barksmiths Cool Treat Smoothie for Dogs- 1 smoothie ~ $1.33 (Freeze it and put it in a bowl and they lick/eat it)

Stella & Chewy's Freeze Dried Dinner- Stella's Super Beef, 1 patty- ~$1.50

+ BarkBox Chewy Cash for $2 any Stella & Chewy's product

Total Value- ~ $47.83

And since I used the DailyCandy Deal from a couple months ago I really only paid $11.67 for this awesome box.
biggrin.gif

Leia loved her box, too! She doesn't like toys very much, so she wasn't interested in the bear....I may have to figure out how to bake something in there for her. That is so cool you can do that! She may not be into toys but she loves treats and food haha. She ate her smoothie almost whole after I froze it. And the towel is really nice! I liked everything else, too, this box may be a keeper. I got the Daily Candy deal as well

Originally Posted by ladybritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Leia loved her box, too! She doesn't like toys very much, so she wasn't interested in the bear....I may have to figure out how to bake something in there for her. That is so cool you can do that! She may not be into toys but she loves treats and food haha. She ate her smoothie almost whole after I froze it. And the towel is really nice! I liked everything else, too, this box may be a keeper. I got the Daily Candy deal as well
Awesome! You can stuff the bear with some treats and seal it with peanut butter, then freeze it. Our dogs love that. I had to split the smoothie into 3 parts for our dogs and one of them tried to pick it up and carry it off like a regular treat.
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ladybritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome! You can stuff the bear with some treats and seal it with peanut butter, then freeze it. Our dogs love that. I had to split the smoothie into 3 parts for our dogs and one of them tried to pick it up and carry it off like a regular treat.
rofl2.gif

Yep, this is what I was going to suggest! I love to put peanut butter and goodies in there and freeze them. Keeps Ro occupied for a while. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, this is what I was going to suggest! I love to put peanut butter and goodies in there and freeze them. Keeps Ro occupied for a while. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! Those are good ideas :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We got our July BarkBox today!

Awesome stuff.

The steak squeaky toy is so cute!

The dogs ate the Spinz bone before I could take a pic. The Boxer on the packaging looks like a brindle version of our Boxer Mochi!

The IncrediBubbles are peach flavored. I would recommend using them outside or on flooring you don't mind getting bubble residue/slobber on. Lol

Not pictured are the Poopy Packs dog poo baggies. They were a plaid pattern.

P.S. Mochi turned 1 on the 13th and had a "pup pie." Gratuitous shots included:
wink.gif

I need to sign up for this....My puppy is teething and murdering my stuff toys....

No clue how she got this one... this one was on the top shelf...
How long does the toys they give usually last?

Back