Bath and Body Works - Favorite Scents?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my favourites are 1) Sheer Freesia, 2) Blushing Cherry blossom, and 3) Midnight Pomegranate they are soooo yummy!!!

My favorite is Sweet Pea, but I buy a lot of others too depending on the season and my mood.  I actually liked the Secret Wonderland scent they had this holiday season.

MY favorite is definitely Warm Vanilla Sugar and my bf likes it too which is a plus. (he can be really annoying about smells sometimes.)

I also like Japanese Cherry Blossom

Definitely Cherry Blossom.

Though there are a couple of others that I like - Vanilla Bean and Sweat pea.

I said this in another perfume topic too, but I'll post it again here since it's also relevant in this thread:

I like White Citrus, Eucalyptus and Mint, Cucumber and Melon and Twilight Woods (I can't fully remember what the last one smells like but I'm pretty sure it's heavier and more perfumey than the first three, and I just remember I smelled it and I liked it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

i have so many scents i love from b&bw, i have almost all of them. I have to say my top five are cotton blossom, cool citrus basil, seaspray, orange sapphire, and sea island cotton

Twilight Woods is my favorite by far!  Now if you ask me at Christmastime, I'll be wearing the Winter Candy Apple (YUM).  

It used to be Sweet Pea and Plumeria, but these days is Secret Wonderland and Midnight Pomegranate.

I'm in there all the time and I don't think I've ever smelled Secret Wonderland........what's it smell like?

For Christmas, my secretary bought me "Dark Kiss" and I think it smells fabulous. It has a very acquired smell. A girlfriend of mine bought me "Winter Candy Apple" and it reminds me of Herbal Essence (the pink Herbal Essence, that is). I think it smells amazing, as well. The only problem I have with Bath & Body Works scents is the fact that they are not long-lasting. I still enjoy them though.

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in there all the time and I don't think I've ever smelled Secret Wonderland........what's it smell like?

I was just at Bath and Body Works and I tried it on. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It smells like a sweet and almost "edible" smelling perfume to me. When I first sprayed it, I could definitely smell fruity top notes. The salesperson in the store told me that Secret Wonderland, Twilight Woods and Moonlight Path are are "connected" fragrances, although Twilight Woods smells a lot more like vanilla to me and Moonlight Path just smells floral. They must all share at least one common scent though, but I'm not sure what it is. They're all very pleasant in any case.

Okay, I just looked up all three.

Twilight Woods (the fragrance) is a mixture of berry, mimosa, apricot nectar and warm woods. No vanilla, I was just imagining that.

Moonlight Path is a mixture of French Lavender, Lily of the Valley, oakmoss and musk.

Secret Wonderland is a mixture of strawberry, gardenia, jasmine and white amber.

So, they have no related fragrance notes at all, except maybe for the fact that they all contain some white floral notes (is mimosa white floral though? I'm not sure.) And two of them have some fruit notes. Aside from that, they all smell pretty different like I said.

SO WEIRD! I was just looking at their site to see if there are sales and saw this post.

Love Plumeria. . . and Midnight Pomegranate. Their scent Fresh Picked Strawberries on foaming hand soaps is amazing too! 

Back