Beauty Advisor Interview at Macy's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I have a  had my Interview today for BA at Macy, It went great had 2 interviews went great they loved and said im right fit for the postion, but i would have to have a Vendor Interview over the phone so i have it schedule for this Sunday what should i be prepared for what kind of questions ,

I just moved from Fashion Jewelry to a BA position at Macy's, and I actually had two vendor interviews, one over the phone and one in person.  In the phone interview, she asked me to talk about my experiences at Macy's and my previous job as well as my education and aspirations.  In person, we talked about strategies for sales and building clientele.  I'm a student, so we also talked about how my academic and social life will fit with the hours demanded of a BA.  I truly think the vendors want you to succeed, so don't stress.  Good luck!  Keep us updated!

I have a interview in a couple days for cosmetic retail. I do not have any previous job exspierence but I am a licensed cosmetologist recently out of school and do have exspierence in retailing, product, skin care, and applications. Is there any tips on this interview and I heard salary is low but u can negotiate, do u think I have a shot?

Yes I used to work there, it was like 3 interviews and the 3rd was over the phone. They got back to me right away after that. 

Back