Ben nye banana powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The picture I posted came from Frends Beauty Supply which is a legitimate distributor of Ben Nye.

Originally Posted by hvnlyflwr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so is it the real one?
I was just researching and apparently they changed the name so you should have the right product. Both will be floating around out there until they all sell out. I think the one you have is the new name changed from visage poudre to luxury powder.

I just ordered the cameo version. I hope it works! It's cheap enough that I wouldn't feel bad if it didn't.

But in conclusion, which one would work best for asians?
It depends on your skin tones. If you have porcelain skin, not the banana powder. It's better for tan or olive skin tones, but Ben Nye offers other shades.

I'm fairly pale, not as pale as my profile pic because that's in horrible lighting, and I use Ben Nye Cameo. It's a lot less yellow than banana powder and works perfectly for my skin. It's my new go-to powder. Love it!

I'm really pale but I have major dark circles under my eyes. I use this stuff to set my cream concealer and it cancels-out the purple and blue of my dark circles. I bought mine online, but that was a mistake. I found it at my local costume shop for $12.00 for the biggest amount available! I was so made I paid shipping...

I have been undecided whether to order the Ben Nye Powder or RCMA. I heard the RCMA is really good because it doesn't contain any pigment so it's a great setting powder and controls oil very well. I also read that it's perfect to set cream eyeshadow! I'm Asian, generally have yellow undertone but my face has neutral undertone, and an NC25. I look a bit lighter in person than on my profile picture. Do you think Cameo will work for me? I really want the Banana Powder, but it's currently out of stock where I am, so I'm considering the RCMA or Cameo. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have totally fallen in love with this product. I use it everyday to cover the lovely dark circles under my eyes. My other problem is I have oily skin and started using the beige suede as my powder, no more oiliness. The powders are really soft, and I can't believe how long the powder lasts. I have had the two bottles for a couple of months and it seems like I've hardly used any. The price is really reasonable for how long it lasts. I have had good luck ordering with lifeofthepartyworldwide.com They have a lot of the different color powders available. The cost of shipping was low and I got it in a few days.

I got the banana powder and am starting to think it's too yellow...? I think it matches my neck, but on my face (esp, under my eyes, which is what i got it for), it's just too yellow. I might get the neutral set and try that... 

Back