Best BB or CC cream from a box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, do you guys use CC or BB cream around your eyes area or you use something else for that?

I have extremely dry skin, and Missha's BB cream is my fave. Found it on sale yesterday at a K- products site and bought a new one. MY go-to shade is 23, which is called "natural beige" but my skin is very fair and I could probably use 21 as well. I do NOT put BB cream next to my eyes because I need a non-oil concealer under my eyes. No oil because oil containing products seep into my contacts, concealer because I have always had some dark circles under my eyes. 

I also use an eye primer for my eyelid and up to the brow bone. Catyz, this is just my opinion, but  unless a cosmetic product says it's safe for eyes, I don't put it there. A CC cream might say this but I haven't seen any instructions for a BB cream that application in the eye area is recommended. I could have missed out on one that is, though. 

I also have a new one from a Memebox that is nice.I don't remember the brand name. Nothing turns orange on me except one that was specific to Dermstore. It came in a black sample tube and IMO, was orange in the tube. I have never seen anything like it, before or since. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Korean BB creams are very good for light to medium complexioned ladies, I think. 

I think everyone has different skin/tones/problems, the best is to get samples online and try them before getting the full size. Some BBs may oxidize differently than swatches on blogs. 

Has anyone gotten any HG BB creams on memebox? I have not really tried out all of them since I am OCD about finishing some stuff off since my dresser is full of products atm.
I've been using the GrinIf BB Cream that came in the Gangnam Style box. It's actually really, really, good. It provides very good coverage - similar to what I get with Urban Decay Naked Skin. The best part is that it is a good BB cream and the tube is huge at 1.7 oz. It is also quite lightweight and is working well in the Texas heat.

I still like Skin79 Diamond Prestige the best because I do like a slight dewy finish, but the Grinif BB cream is really, really nice for summer because it has a matte finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, do you guys use CC or BB cream around your eyes area or you use something else for that?
It depends on the brand I guess. Different brand/range differ in tones and how well they sink in/oxidize. You might need to do a small test and see how it works for your skin. I can use some CC as a light foundation out, but some are too white and I use them only on certain areas. Same goes with BB but I find BB more moisturizing for me, though it does get oily throughout the day. (This is weird because Koreans claim CC to have higher water content). 

I've been using the GrinIf BB Cream that came in the Gangnam Style box. It's actually really, really, good. It provides very good coverage - similar to what I get with Urban Decay Naked Skin. The best part is that it is a good BB cream and the tube is huge at 1.7 oz. It is also quite lightweight and is working well in the Texas heat.

I still like Skin79 Diamond Prestige the best because I do like a slight dewy finish, but the Grinif BB cream is really, really nice for summer because it has a matte finish.
Sounds fantastic! I do enjoy the UD one on certain days. I might need that for days by the beach.

On another news, I tested the Luna BB cream recently and found it to be good for clear skin days. It has yellow undertones but only slight coverage. The BB cream sinks in so well and is easy to blend with fingers/brush/spoge. The stay power is probably only 6 hours though.

Back