Best Brow filling: Powder or Pencil??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually use Stila's pencil to trace/outline my brows then fill in with Stila's browset.

I did use a pencil, but I want a powder now. The woman who does my eyebrows told me that pencils stop eyebrow hair from growing back.

um i have sparse eyebrows... i shaded it once with a brown eyeshadow just to see if i shud get an eyebrow shadow... oh boy i looked weird... lol

i dont think dark eyebrows suits me, it makes my eyebrows look bushy

does everyone here use it?

Both work well IMHO, but it depends on my mood as to which I prefer... Lately I prefer the pencil since my brows are still kinda sparse...

I say powder powder powder!!!!! It looks so natural. I have benefit browzings and smashbox brow tech and they are both fab.

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Girls which is the best way to fill your brows, with pencil or powder? As you can see in my avatar my brows are almost invisible and that's because Itheir shad is very light, right now I use a cheap drugstore pencil to fill them, it's good but not enough, in my avatar I wear this pencil and my brows still looking invisible!! Is there any other good pencil, better to fill them or I have to use a powder to fill them? Which one has better results?? Have you thought of having them tinted? I have very light blonde hair and brows and I use pencil, powder and Smashbox Putty eyeliner to fill them in (not all at the same time I may add!). However, I find pencils and powders colour the skin underneath but not the hairs so much. Just and idea

I think powder is just over all easier to handle and definately looks more natural than just pencil. I might try Stilas brow set when Im finished with my Chanel one. Smashbox is good, but I like Chanels better. Its cuter anyway
smile.gif

Back