Best Green Corrector/Concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I have some hyperpigmentation on my face that I have been using EM's yellow concealer for. It works okay, but doesn't last. Have you tried the Joppa lavender corrector for your hyperpigmentation or just the multi-tasking one? Thanks,

Anyone else have any suggestions for covering hyperpigmentation?

Thanks, Cin

Originally Posted by Mamabear /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't tried the green, but I really like Joppa's lavender and yellow correctors, as well as their multi-tasking concealer. In fact, I also use Meow's Pampurred Puss, and I find the Joppa outlasts the Meow, so even though the lavender really corrects my hyperpigmentation well, I do better with the multi-tasking concealer because otherwise by the end of the day I'm left with strange lavender spots when the Meow has worn off!!

Cin,

As I said in my post, Joppa's lavender corrector is terrific to cover hyperpigmentation; my problem is that my Meow foundation wears off, so I switched to Joppa's multitasking concealer, which also lasts all day. I do not use EDM.

Originally Posted by Mamabear /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't tried the green, but I really like Joppa's lavender and yellow correctors, as well as their multi-tasking concealer. In fact, I also use Meow's Pampurred Puss, and I find the Joppa outlasts the Meow, so even though the lavender really corrects my hyperpigmentation well, I do better with the multi-tasking concealer because otherwise by the end of the day I'm left with strange lavender spots when the Meow has worn off!! Hi there.. how are you? can you tell me please did you like Joppa's concealer more the Meow's concealer?

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi there.. how are you? can you tell me please did you like Joppa's concealer more the Meow's concealer?

I haven't tried Meow's concealer, since I already had Joppa's by the time I ordered my Meow foundation. I actually really like Joppa's foundation, but I couldn't find a match. I've been really impressed with Joppa's concealers, though. (Still working on that undereye concealing, though--for that I need liquid because of my age.)

Originally Posted by Mamabear /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't tried Meow's concealer, since I already had Joppa's by the time I ordered my Meow foundation. I actually really like Joppa's foundation, but I couldn't find a match. I've been really impressed with Joppa's concealers, though. (Still working on that undereye concealing, though--for that I need liquid because of my age.) Thank you Mamabear.. I didnt find a match either.. :-(

Thanks MamaBear,

I will order a sample of the lavendar concealer from Joppa Minerals - I've never heard of lavender concealer - guess I need to get out more - LOL

Thanks again,

Cin

Update: I bought the lauress neutralize and love it! Hopefully it'll perform long term as well. Thanks everyone for the great suggestions!

I've just got the green and yellow concealers from Sweetscents. They're pretty good but I haven't used them much yet.

Originally Posted by Arielle123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Update: I bought the lauress neutralize and love it! Hopefully it'll perform long term as well. Thanks everyone for the great suggestions! Ha! I KNEW you would
smile.gif

Ive been searching for the perfect green concealer for a bit.. and the best Ive found is in a NYC concealer wheel it has the green to cover redness then a few for under eye discoloration, some lighter colours and a lilac colour for radiance and stuff. I really like it especially for the green, its nice and creamy but thick enough to go on smooth and blends great. And for like 7 or 8.00 its a steal
smile.gif

Back