Best Liquid Eyeliner *drugstore*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally use Loreal Lineur Intense! It's awesome. The brush is thin though but watever it's liquid. U can clean up the mess with a bit of water and cotton swap! it's the only one I use. And u can buy it from walmart for $8!

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see a lot of people love L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liner over on Youtube.
http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580...179727/300.JPG

Never tried so I can't confirm if it is good. But for me the Hip Cream Liner was good, but as time went on it didn't perform like it did.

This looks awesome, I think I'm going to try it!

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see a lot of people love L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liner over on Youtube.
http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580...179727/300.JPG

Never tried so I can't confirm if it is good. But for me the Hip Cream Liner was good, but as time went on it didn't perform like it did.

Thanks so much I bought this today and love love love it!

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for posting bcreative. That was one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. The only problem for me was that it was a bit thick so you could never get a very thin line. I still recommend it bc it was very easy to use. You guys are awesome!

Originally Posted by Bonita_x0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif loreal lineur intense =D Thanks!

Originally Posted by vancitygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I personally use Loreal Lineur Intense! It's awesome. The brush is thin though but watever it's liquid. U can clean up the mess with a bit of water and cotton swap! it's the only one I use. And u can buy it from walmart for $8! Great recommendation!

I believe that Revlon liquid eyeliner is best till now i have used other.Sometimes i use the gel eyeliner and find okk,but most probably i prefer Revlon liquid eyeliner for its flexible use.Anyway thanks for your stuff.So let's a try.Don't be late.......

amazed how someones answered all the questions i have, can't wait to try the gel liner, was considering the liquid too, but this seems like a good option

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i know it is not liquid but the wet and wild gel liner is suposed tobe amazing and it is only 4 dollars I looked for this at Walmart but couldn't find it. Any ideas on other places?

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the last liquid liner I used before switching to gel and UD 24/7 was LineExact by CoverGirl:
My main beef is that it seemed to always dry out after about 3 months. It's been about a year and a half since I used it last though, so I honestly don't remember how well it stayed. I remember it applied beautifully until it would dry out -- it applies horribly when it's dried out. doesn't seem to matter the quantity of product left, either...I had one bottle dry out on me just after a couple of weeks (I'm assuming it was a bad bottle).

I want to say if I rubbed my eyes, there'd be like chunks that would flake off by the end of the day, but rubbing your eyes isn't a good habit if you've got eye makeup on anyway. It wasn't too expensive though, and it's small enough to fit in a purse for touching up if necessary.

I think this is a great liquid eyeliner, but after drying out, you are out of luck. For me, I need somthing steady like CG's LineExact so I don't scribble all over the place
biggrin.gif
and that one works well...before it dries out. I have one in my makeup purse, for on the go.

I just don't keep it for long.

I love my black HIP creme liner. It stays on and on and is great for lining the water lines. It comes with a great little brush that is angled and easy to use. I even wear contacts and, even when I line my top and bottom water line, it never irritates me. One thing is, you never want to leave the top off, if you can help it. It will dry out fast.

Back