Best site to buy OPI nail polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just megahauled in 8ty8, can't wait to get my order and post all the awesome colors!!!

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just megahauled in 8ty8, can't wait to get my order and post all the awesome colors!!! great for you!!

but how much did your international shipping cost in total?? thanks.

Originally Posted by dusit /img/forum/go_quote.gif great for you!!but how much did your international shipping cost in total?? thanks.

It costed $11. I'm not sure but I think it's standard, since my friend also bought stuff, the Gigi waxing kit and got also charged $11 for shipping. Could be a coincidence though.
If it is indeed $11 standard, then to make it worthwhile one must buy a bunch of stuff at the same time. I got 15 polishes so it added like 75 cents to each polish.

You can e-mail them too and ask about shipping to your specific location.

HTH!

For the UK girls who don't want to buy internationally beverlybeaute.com has OPI aswell as Essie, CND and all other major nail brands for £5 each and £5 flat shipping rate (unless it's been changed since).

I haven't looked yet, but I know that CVS is starting to carry OPI. I don't know what kind of range they have or the pricing, but it's an option.

How much was shipping for that site? and is the shipping per bottle, like amazon, or on the whole cart?

Originally Posted by LipglossQueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For the UK girls who don't want to buy internationally beverlybeaute.com has OPI aswell as Essie, CND and all other major nail brands for £5 each and £5 flat shipping rate (unless it's been changed since).

Thanks for this! I'll check it out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.x-livelaughlove-x.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by radomocity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How much was shipping for that site? and is the shipping per bottle, like amazon, or on the whole cart?

Which site are you talking about?

8ty8beauty sends a separate invoice for the shipping according to the total weight of the package and the option you chose before (choose well...). Transdesign charges a flat rate box everytime possible but it can only hold a maximum of 5 bottles of polish if memory serves well, and that costs already US$18 in priority international mail. That's about the same amount i paid with the other site last time i did buy from them.

Honestly even though i hate paying that much in my country, i prefer not to order from any of those websites OPI polishes. With the added shipping costs it's no longer worth the hassle. I order China Glaze instead as it's the only way to get that brand for me, but even then i have to look at swatches in order to make sure i will love the colors i buy so that i don't break the piggy bank for the shipping costs.

UK girls, lookfantastic.com has OPI polishes and Essie.

hi,

i view the website 8tybeauty but i cant find opi nail polishes.and the price for th other brand nail polishes is way too cheap..etc..1 bottle is for $3..the price currency is in UK or US??and hw much id=s for the shipping fee to ship in to singapore?/

As far as I know OPI is sold at nailsupplies.us and they ship world wide but I have never ordered from them. Another site is nailetc but I do not feel to recommend it since I am currently in the middle of a dispute with them about an order gone lost (I have a post about that on the board).

OPI is only legitimately sold only at beauty salons and through authorized dealers. I can buy and sell legitimate OPI since I order and buy through an authorized dealers myself but the thing is you don't know about online stores. Store like Target, Walmart, Fred Meyer, ShopKo and countless others also sell OPI but their distributors end up sanding off the serial numbers. Fake OPIs don't have serial numbers on the bottles. So buyer be ware in where you're purchasing at.

hI,

why is the price for the webiste that u recommend is so cheap??is the currency is in USD ??hw much to ship in to singapore??

Originally Posted by Dorra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hI,

why is the price for the webiste that u recommend is so cheap??is the currency is in USD ??hw much to ship in to singapore??
Check BF-Beauty since they're located in China. It might be less expensive to ship from there.

has anyone bought from discountopinailpolish.com  they offer free intl shipping, but I don't know if their products are legit.

Hi Kacee!

I also had a look to that site a while ago but I really got suspicious over the free shipping deal. On the other hand I can tell you that I just got my first order from nailsupplies.us and it worked perfect. I picked up the nice stems collection, some polishes from the touring america collection and a couple of china glaze ones, the order arrived in Europe after only 5 days, was perfectly packed and the polishes are defintly original. I used the flat rate shipping option and the polishes still cost me one third of what I would pay in Europe!!!

Hi swedgal!

thanks for your endorsement of nailsupplies.us.  I will try buying from them next time.

doesn't discountopinailpolish.com resemble http://www.intbeauty.com.au/distributors.html?  seems they've copied the site except there isn't any address or contact # listed.  very fishy.

sorry to hear you had some trouble with nailetc, but i notice from yr other thread that other people had no problems. i ended up buying from nailetc because they had more brands like zoya and used a 10% off coupon code.  i megahauled 18 bottles inc china glaze, opi, cnd sticky base, nail envy, zoya with shipping paid slightly over US$100, much less compared to what i would pay retail. They responded immediately to confirm my order shipped out.  let's see how long shipping will take and if my order is intact.  can't wait!

Originally Posted by Dorra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hi,

i view the website 8tybeauty but i cant find opi nail polishes.and the price for th other brand nail polishes is way too cheap..etc..1 bottle is for $3..the price currency is in UK or US??and hw much id=s for the shipping fee to ship in to singapore?/

Dorra, This is an old thread. Check the dates when those sites were recommended, it was years ago. Since then there was some kind of dust up between OPI and these sites and they aren't allowed to sell OPI anymore.

I love ordering off of Amazon.  I find OPI and Essie very cheap and they have a huge variety of different colors and it's always cheap...sometimes around 3 dollars!

Hi kacee!

I have to admit that nailetc at the end did a great job and even if it took time I got my polishes and they responded to my mails in reasonable time so I think you did the right thing ordering there specially if you had a discount. I like to try different sites though and in the future I guess I will test sale-nail.com and beauty4nails-body.co.uk, their range are slightly different and you can order smaller amount.

Back