Birchbox Aces Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way I'd do it - video concierge or any concierge like that..just not my thing. Aces is pointless other than free shipping on any order as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it will get better. 

No way I'd do it - video concierge or any concierge like that..just not my thing. Aces is pointless other than free shipping on any order as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it will get better. 
that's how i feel about vib rouge. i finally made the rouge level the other day and my only motivation is the free shipping, lol

I stumbled across the Aces Gift keychain on the Birchbox site while window shopping. It says that if you received an email, you can add it to your cart and it is free. I didn't get the email but I tried adding it anyway and though it would've allowed me to purchase it, it wasn't free fo me. I'm really disappointed in this whole Aces idea, since now there have been 2 separate "gifts" and I haven't gotten either one. I've been with BB for about 15 months now, and I have made a total of 115 referrals in that time frame. I think I have more than earned one little gift :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Poo.

I've been an Ace for awhile and have never received a gift. The only thing I noticed I got is the free shipping. My account that isn't active gets all kinds of promo codes but funny thing is my Ace account never gets the promos!

Re the keychain, when I got the email about it, it was at around my 16 month mark on one account and they presented it as a "thank you for long time customers" etc but didn't mention Aces. So I think it's not an Aces thing, but not totally sure.

Re the keychain, when I got the email about it, it was at around my 16 month mark on one account and they presented it as a "thank you for long time customers" etc but didn't mention Aces. So I think it's not an Aces thing, but not totally sure.
I got it too - but I'm completely not interested in it. So I haven't accepted it. You need to add it to your cart (well it goes in your cart once you look at it, but I have removed it each time). 

I've been a long time customer (since 2011) and still never received a gift, lol.

I made aces and I've only been with them since August. I purchased a year with a bonus 250 points and I guess I earned the rest. Is the only benefit free shipping?

mannnnn. I saw the 40% off code and already had a few things in my cart before realizing that this post (and sale, and code) was from months ago. 

PSA for all you Aces ladies: I'm sure most of you got the email saying Aces get 40% off select items this week only with code ACECLUSIVE40 and you may have noticed the link they email out isn't working.

BUT for me at least, the link is working on my cell phone browser! I use Safari and it's showing all the products. 

Happy shopping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I made aces and I've only been with them since August. I purchased a year with a bonus 250 points and I guess I earned the rest. Is the only benefit free shipping?
Free shipping, supposed escalation on Ace members' e-mails, and you can request a consultation of some sort to help you get the most out of Birchbox. Those are the only Ace Perks I've heard of.

Is the email thing true? I emailed I think Thursday and still haven't heard back from them...
I have usually had better luck with calling Birchbox CS than with e-mailing them. It can still take up to 3 business days to get a response to an e-mail, so I don't think the escalation happens for all Aces. Birchbox is not known for consistency in CS.

I get email responses back quickly but the same is true on my non-aces account. That is one thing I think they've improved greatly over the past 3 years.

I emailed on my Aces account a few months ago, and got an auto-response that my email would be bumped to the top of the list. But the reply time for my initial email was about the same as usual, which has always been a day or two at most. I don't know if the Aces bump really made much difference.

okay I have a question about the 2 day shipping over $100. Is anyone else having issues actually getting this as a choice? I know sometimes it can't go that way if you have certain items but I've placed a couple items over $100 and neither time were they giving me it as an option. The second order I actually had to place over the phone due to an anniversary code not working and she first told me that no, Aces only get free standard shipping. When I read the part about the free 2 day shipping for orders over $100 she said, "Well, maybe it doesn't show up because for orders going to the west coast, it is probably faster to go standard shipping than 2 day". Say what????? My standard orders always take FOREVER and absolutely not does 2 days shipping take longer, lol, it actually takes, well, 2 days, unlike almost 2 weeks for standard. I mean, BB is based on the East Coast, are they not?

Anyone has anyone else been having issues with the free 2 days shipping not working or not showing up as a choice?

Aces bag bonus is an add to cart button right now. I added it <$75 and it let me... BB karma is bound to bite me for that.

Do Aces get any kind of early access to PYS? (I just "Aced" so I'm curious about the benefits). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes.  But as we've learned in the December thread, wait for the official e-mail (i.e., don't use a link from last month) to pick your sample.  And make sure you get an e-mail confirmation.  Otherwise, all bets are off.

Yes.  But as we've learned in the December thread, wait for the official e-mail (i.e., don't use a link from last month) to pick your sample.  And make sure you get an e-mail confirmation.  Otherwise, all bets are off.
@@SneakyBurrito, thanks for the tip!  I've read all the stories and definitely don't want to be in that boat :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

Back