Birchbox April 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg
My regular box is on the left and I bought the curated one on the right. The Au Naturale sample is real small but I was able to get some decent swatches and while the colors are pretty garish on my skin tone, they are long-lasting. I haven't even opened the PBJ Smoothie Stick but I have to say that I do like the Juliette has a gun, it smells pretty nice. Not something I would buy full size (for $100, I'd rather buy something I really LOVE) but I like that my box had several things I'm interested in trying. Oh and who could resist the boxes this month?? LOVE them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone used their Rifle 20% discount code?  I have two accounts and since I got two codes, I'm pleased they are good until the end of the year.  

I have my eye on a deep discounted phone case (because my phone is ancient) and one of the LeSportSac makeup bags.  The only thing holding me back is that I don't like paying for shipping (basically it will be a wash because shipping will probably be around the same amount as my discount code).  

Curious to know what you would recommend from Rifle Paper (it all looks so good!  I love the clothing, but it's way out of my budget).  

@@Sadejane I'm happy that Rifle codes are good until the end of the year, too. I am planning on waiting until holiday season for deep discounts and free shipping specials (if any) to place my orders. I love their notebooks and tumblers. I wish they had the nice tote from last year's BB available and discounted, it looked so nice.

I am actually really happy with my box this month. This is the first month in a long time that I am keeping all of the products. I even got two of the burt's bees chapsticks (I'm not sure if we were supposed to get two, but I feel like it was probably an accident).

My second box arrived yesterday and I am so happy with everything in it. It was a 7 item box + Eyeko fat liquid eyeliner GWS (finally). I tried the Juliette Has a Gun - Not a Perfume for the first time, that Cetalox is a very familiar note, masculine but kind of comforting. I like the PBJ lipstick, it is so soft and smells nice.

I reopened an old account on the twentieth using the rifle books code. Now I am worried that I won't get an April box but a May one. I was hoping for a PBJ stick or a Burt's Bees chapstick.

Back