Birchbox December 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
   2016-12-03 (2).png

Saphira Hair Mineral Mud

Marcelle CC Cream in Golden Glow

Lollia by Margot Elena Dream eau de parfum

Nuxe Moisturizer Cream Creme Fraiche de Beaute (its a moisturizer. why can't they call it that?)

Laura Gellar mascara

The last moisturizer from Birchbox that I actually used was the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream they sent me in March. I've gotten four of them that are basically laying around taking up space and collecting dust, I've actually replaced my moisturizer step for the serum from boxycharm, since its full size I'm not even a quarter way through the bottle. 

Yikes - I didn't realize the curated box was $15....  that was my pick this month since I was underwhelmed by everything in the sample choice video.  Oh well.  I like the LOC products I have gotten

Yikes - I didn't realize the curated box was $15....  that was my pick this month since I was underwhelmed by everything in the sample choice video.  Oh well.  I like the LOC products I have gotten
The curated box is only $15 if you're not a subscriber. It's the usual $10 if you picked it instead of a sample or if you're a subscriber and wanted to buy it separately. 

The curated box is only $15 if you're not a subscriber. It's the usual $10 if you picked it instead of a sample or if you're a subscriber and wanted to buy it separately. 
good to know!  thanks!  looking forward to getting this box

BB has 20% off 6 and 12 month gift subscriptions with code GIFT4ALL. There was an email that came out with the code. Just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is interested. 

Last edited by a moderator:
BB has 20% off 6 and 12 month gift subscriptions with code GIFT4ALL. There was an email that came out with the code. Just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is interested. 
I hope they do this with annual subs too. I think they offer it every year around mid December. Ya know since you can't gift yourself a gift sub (unless you send it to a different email.

I got my featured box today along with a mystery sample pack from my black Friday order.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

The sample sizes are kinda small :( but we got the gift tags and the pocket mirror too.

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

My mystery sample pack was the Manna Kadar bronzer/highlight duo and sum soap (love it!).

FullSizeRender.jpg

LOL I ordered a few packages from them during the sales and I have to laugh because EVERY mystery sample pack included that Manna Kadar and almost all included the derma E scrub

Surprisingly I've never received the Manna Kadar (why its still on my wishlist) until today, but I did get one from the swap box recently. And even then, they're both the duo. But that was one of my pick-twos, the other was a Philosophy miracle worker overnight moisturizer. I got the curated box, which I ordered from the shop, the box design is super nice, its almost the perfect gift box. Now if only my monthly box would get here.

i got the curated box this month.  loved the box itself it came in, the little mirror, the LOC shadow (which I am using as under lid liner & its done very well).  the shampoo samples were meh--too small--and the other two are underwhelming.  i think i got the rose sample before.

Back