Birchbox - February 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My Gosh, that sucks.  i have never heard that . 

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd never tried origins, but last earth day they had a promotion for free full sized bottles and the lady there gave me 5 between my mom and I being generous. It dried my skin out SO badly and caused redness and burning around my eye area. No clue what was in it that caused that as I'm usually not sensitive to those types of products 
nixweiss.gif

Originally Posted by lilyelement /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The 10th is coming up fast, I can't wait for my Birchbox and MyGlam packages to arrive! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm getting pretty excited as well even though I know I probably wont actually get it until later in the month!

Has anyone heard anything else about the extra skincare boxes they sent emails out to some people about?

Well they said in the email boxes wuld mail out on the 15th thats all we will know I guess

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone heard anything else about the extra skincare boxes they sent emails out to some people about?

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting pretty excited as well even though I know I probably wont actually get it until later in the month!

If I remember correctly we received our boxes within a day or two of each other last month. It always seems that I get my box way later than most of the people on here, silly TX being so far away from Birchbox :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The first wave of boxes often starts shipping by the 3rd of the month, so maybe some subscribers will get shipping confirmations tomorrow! 

Originally Posted by lilyelement /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If I remember correctly we received our boxes within a day or two of each other last month. It always seems that I get my box way later than most of the people on here, silly TX being so far away from Birchbox :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We can commiserate together. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I cannot wait for this months boxes! Myglam, Birchbox and I hope I get the additional Birchbox that I said yes to!

I wouldn't mind trying the lip tatoos for a night out.

Oh that's right! There is a 2nd box coming this month isn't there. Least for the lucky people who were picked.

Originally Posted by pixiesoap /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cannot wait for this months boxes! Myglam, Birchbox and I hope I get the additional Birchbox that I said yes to!

I wouldn't mind trying the lip tatoos for a night out.

I almost forgot I said yes to that one as well!  :crosses fingers:

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They really are fun. I have a couple of the pink and white polka dot ones that i'm wanting to try out soon. They looks so girly and bright, I just need to find somewhere to wear them to 
laughing.gif

A girl on YouTube wore her pink/white polka dot lip prints to a Hello Kitty party. I thought that was a fun and cute idea!

I just hope my box doesn't take forever to get here this mont. It usually ships out on the 10th, takes about 3 days to get to the post office here in Iowa, but then my post office holds if for FIVE days! ugh! Every time.

Back