Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one wondering if it will have a special box? I mean the actual box itself, like how they did on the holiday box.

I was wondering that myself. I haven't been with Birchbox long enough to have gotten a collaboration box, but I would think that they'd do something special. Can't wait for this one, but also don't want to overhype it for myself.

Alright, I have a strange question that I have been thinking about for the last day.  Does anyone that have two subscription boxes have the same profile and receive different boxes? I've gone back and forth changing my profiles but I keep getting dupe boxes or 3/5 of the things are the same.  Seems they don't necessarily pick them based on profile so curious whether anyone has tried a month with two same profiles?

Quote: Originally Posted by ghostieboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This one looks like it could be really fun! I'm ready for a good box after January's disaster (I hated my box)

Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I haven't even gotten my January box yet, but I'm already so excited for this box!

Quote: Originally Posted by jocedun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I haven't even received my January box yet... but I'm pumped for February! I'll be getting two boxes in February: one welcome box, and one box on my regular account. Hoping for lots of variety and lots of skincare.

Question: do you ladies think that this US weekly box will include the 12-issue magazine subscription for everyone, like the Women's Health collab? If so, I hope it is refundable like the Women's Health promo. 
So ready for February, as you ladies said, January was lackluster for me. I am still waiting on my box but it is kinda blah and really nothing special. COME ON FEBRUARY!!! 
tongue.gif

I liked my Jan Birchboxes, but I'm ready for Feb! I did want the Serge Normant dry conditioner sample. So I'm really, really, really hoping we'll see more of it sent out for Feb. (Though with the collaboration, I don't know. Hm...)

Out of curiosity... for those who entered their email to reserve their spot for a February Birchbox through the birchbox.com/usweekly link, have you received a code to enter in at check out? 

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Out of curiosity... for those who entered their email to reserve their spot for a February Birchbox through the birchbox.com/usweekly link, have you received a code to enter in at check out? 
I haven't received anything yet.  I'm holding off on signing up and waiting for this! 

I haven't received anything yet.  I'm holding off on signing up and waiting for this! 
I signed up for a second sub and emailed them about a code. They told me to use USWEEKLY100 in order to get the points for the box. Hope this helps!

I haven't even received my January box yet... but I'm pumped for February! I'll be getting two boxes in February: one welcome box, and one box on my regular account. Hoping for lots of variety and lots of skincare. Question: do you ladies think that this US weekly box will include the 12-issue magazine subscription for everyone, like the Women's Health collab? If so, I hope it is refundable like the Women's Health promo. 
I had to email them about a code to use for the 100 points with the usweekly box and they told me that there would be an "us weekly subscription offer" which basically translates to a discount for birchbox subs.

Quote: Originally Posted by jesspalmieri /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to email them about a code to use for the 100 points with the usweekly box and they told me that there would be an "us weekly subscription offer" which basically translates to a discount for birchbox subs.
So, do we have to wait until February to order this or if we order now will the first box be the Us Weekly one in February?  

I believe you have until February 15th to order.
Right, but I think usually if you order anytime in January your first box will be January right?  That's why I'm wondering if I order now using the code, will the first box wait to ship until it is the Us weekly one in February.  

Quote: Originally Posted by TheGlamGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe you have until February 15th to order.
Right, but I think usually if you order anytime in January your first box will be January right?  That's why I'm wondering if I order now using the code, will the first box wait to ship until it is the Us weekly one in February.  

I think it depends when you ordered your box. I think if you order after the 15th you get next month's box? I'm not sure though.

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think it depends when you ordered your box. I think if you order after the 15th you get next month's box? I'm not sure though.
Thanks.  That's what I was thinking but I couldn't find it on their site.  

So if we already have a regular, monthly sub, do we still have to do something special to get the US Weekly Feb box or will we automatically receive it since we're already subscribed?

Yes, they always say that if you sign up before the 15th of the month you will get that month's box.  Don't wait until after february 15th or you might not get it.

Quote: Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, they always say that if you sign up before the 15th of the month you will get that month's box.  Don't wait until after february 15th or you might not get it.

I ordered restarted my second sub (just for Feb.) on Jan. 16th or 17th. I hope I get February's box and not January's.

I'm gonna pick up a second sub for Feb (100 points? yes please!). When do I have to cancel by to not get a March box?

From what the offer said, if you are a new subscriber, you will get a welcome box unless you wait for the link they'll email out.

Back