Birchbox Limited Edition: Free For All

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love this set. I ended up buying the lip balm in another color as well as a full size of the nail polish remover. They were out of the tea tree oil one, so I just got lavender. I also actually needed a new black eyeliner. I'd been using the same one forever so this set was perfect.

I just ordered this last night. I can't wait to get it! I'm interested in trying the eye liner and the nail polish. I'm glad to hear everyone is liking theirs!

It is a great box - I have already ordered the full size nail polish remover and the shaving cream.  I will buy the charcoal face cleanser - I really like that as well!!

I've become a little suspicious that this box has been in the store for so so long! Every other LE box gets snapped up pretty quickly. (I adored In Full Bloom and Modern Mermaid - both well worth the money.) Of course I didn't get the Free For All box because the items just weren't things I would actually use. They seem to be high quality and like they would appeal to a lot of people so I'm just curious why they seem to still be carrying it. Did they totally overestimate how many people would be interested?

I'm just a little perplexed! 

I've become a little suspicious that this box has been in the store for so so long! Every other LE box gets snapped up pretty quickly. (I adored In Full Bloom and Modern Mermaid - both well worth the money.) Of course I didn't get the Free For All box because the items just weren't things I would actually use. They seem to be high quality and like they would appeal to a lot of people so I'm just curious why they seem to still be carrying it. Did they totally overestimate how many people would be interested?

I'm just a little perplexed!
I love this box so much I have considered buying another one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just ordered the full size items that I was interested in, and spent substantially less than the cost of the box. That nail polish remover is awesome!

I loved this box. The tea I don't particularly care for, but I enjoyed everything else. The nail polish remover and lip tint in particular I bought more of. The eyeliner is in the running for my HG black eyeliner, although that Noir one may have replaced it.

Back