Birchbox Man August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't look like my husband is going to get the polo shirt. Boxes 12-16 are all exactly the same, except for the shirt size I am assuming, and they all include the lucky tiger lip balm which he already received.

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone's box page update yet? I thought they were supposed to ship starting today?
This same questions popped up this month with the women's boxes. BB responded by saying that now the box pages are only updating on the 11th rather than the 10th (to allow customers that 1 extra day to complete reviews on the previous months products), so I am going to assume that they are doing the same thing with the men's boxes and will now only update on the 26th rather than the 25th

This same questions popped up this month with the women's boxes. BB responded by saying that now the box pages are only updating on the 11th rather than the 10th (to allow customers that 1 extra day to complete reviews on the previous months products), so I am going to assume that they are doing the same thing with the men's boxes and will now only update on the 26th rather than the 25th
ah, i love spin. good news is i just received shipping notification.

Hello, I just signed of for BBman for the hubsters and I was wondering if I will be able to see a preview since this is the first month?  And being though I signed up just this week, did I make it in time for an August box?  I would love the apron for him.  He's quirky so he would get a kick out of wearing it while cooking.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello, I just signed of for BBman for the hubsters and I was wondering if I will be able to see a preview since this is the first month?  And being though I signed up just this week, did I make it in time for an August box?  I would love the apron for him.  He's quirky so he would get a kick out of wearing it while cooking.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It should be up soon. My box page hasn't updated yet, and I'm sure you'll be getting the August box. I'm excited for the apron too!

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It should be up soon. My box page hasn't updated yet, and I'm sure you'll be getting the August box. I'm excited for the apron too!
YAY thanks!

Originally Posted by littlemissvixen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

anyone's box page update yet?
Nope, I just checked. I wonder what is taking so long this month.... and I noticed on facebook that even yesterday they were still posting about the "Suits" theme.

I commented on their facebook page about the box pages not yet being updated, and they responded by saying that the page should definitely have been updated by now and to send them a FB message. I just sent one and will let everyone know what happens

I fb messaged them and they finally updated our box for us. they said that the pages should've been updated on the 25th so if you have one that isn't updated yet, you should def fb message them. on another note, this is our last month with bb man. my fiancé has it known on his profile that he is acne prone and has oily skin and they sent him face oil! come on, folks! lol also, he really wanted the polo but got stuck with the apron and got cologne even though his profile says that doesn't want any. oy his box this month is a mess so he wants to cancel.

My husbands box was finally updated last night, after me sending them a FB message as well. I wonder what the issue was this month with boxes not updating

They're still selling Suits boxes. Today's the last day, so maybe they were delaying the updates? Although when I emailed them about it, it sounded like there was a tech problem. They've been having a lot of those lately...

My boyfriend received a Red Polo shirt in small. Looking for any other color in the same size or the apron if anyone would like to trade...

Originally Posted by KatiebuglovesBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My boyfriend received a Red Polo shirt in small. Looking for any other color in the same size or the apron if anyone would like to trade...
I would trade with you, but I would need a large. Damn.

Back