Birchbox Man July 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not pleased with the contents either so I will be canceling. I tried to cancel too late and was charged for July too. I got the boxers, Atelier cologne, Baxter of CA moisturizer, Billy Jealousy strengthening shampoo and Ursa Major face wash. In my opinion it's not worth the $20. If it was $10 I would definitely reconsider.

My husband is getting box 24. Razor, Billy Jealousy hair thickening shampoo, Coola after sun, a cologne, face lotion. While the razor is great it is only worth $10, I don't think the other samples make up for the other $10 unless the shampoo or something is huge. The Coola is only worth $2.67 but it will come in handy when my sample runs out, my daughter will be at water sports camp 8 hours a day 4 days this week. My husband will never see it since he is at Scout camp with my son the whole week.

So we have my husband's profile marked that he's bald (he's balding, and keeps his hair fairly short) but we still got shampoo/conditioner.  Not a huge deal, as he can still use it, so I didn't say anything.  But I just got this email from Birchbox.  And that's why I love them.

IMG_2823.PNG

So we have my husband's profile marked that he's bald (he's balding, and keeps his hair fairly short) but we still got shampoo/conditioner.  Not a huge deal, as he can still use it, so I didn't say anything.  But I just got this email from Birchbox.  And that's why I love them.

IMG_2823.PNG
That is awesome customer service!

Back