Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by thinkpink7l7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! I have been looking at threads all over MUT but I can't seem to find an answer.  Everyone who has received anniversary codes, are you month-to-month subscribers or do you have an annual subscription?  I have been thinking about upgrading to an annual subscription (for the extra points and $10 discount!) but I read somewhere that they don't send anniversary codes to annual subscribers.  Can anyone confirm that? Thanks so much!
They do. But once you get up into the number of months, the codes comes less frequently. So after your 9th, it's the 13th month instead of the 12th, then the 16th, then you have to wait until the 21st month

Originally Posted by thinkpink7l7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! I have been looking at threads all over MUT but I can't seem to find an answer.  Everyone who has received anniversary codes, are you month-to-month subscribers or do you have an annual subscription?  I have been thinking about upgrading to an annual subscription (for the extra points and $10 discount!) but I read somewhere that they don't send anniversary codes to annual subscribers.  Can anyone confirm that? Thanks so much!
I am an annual subscriber and I get all the codes.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They do. But once you get up into the number of months, the codes comes less frequently. So after your 9th, it's the 13th month instead of the 12th, then the 16th, then you have to wait until the 21st month
Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am an annual subscriber and I get all the codes.
Thanks for your help!!

Originally Posted by teastrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does birchbox give birthday promo codes?
I don't think so.  My birthday was on Sunday and I didn't receive anything from Birchbox.

I finally got an email back from CS who told me "we celebrate the anniversary with a keychain" -- as if they never did the 13 month code before. No "we're not doing it anymore" or "we change our policy" just, "the anniversary gift is a keychain and I'm happy to send a replacement if you never got yours." Such BS. I asked when I could expect the next discount code and she said at the 16 month mark.

Originally Posted by inlustro /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got an email back from CS who told me "we celebrate the anniversary with a keychain" -- as if they never did the 13 month code before. No "we're not doing it anymore" or "we change our policy" just, "the anniversary gift is a keychain and I'm happy to send a replacement if you never got yours." Such BS. I asked when I could expect the next discount code and she said at the 16 month mark.
What?? I've been waiting for a 13 month code all month (and they keychain I guess, but I really only care about the code) and this is frustrating to hear.

Re: 13 month codes (sorry I'm obsessed with this!). I Facebooked BB and asked if they still send promotional codes to subscribers during their 13 month. This is the exact response I got: Hi Danielle, Thanks for writing in. We do send something once you've been with us for over a year so you can expect it around your 13th month. Please let me know if I can assist further. Best, Sarah I've never really been annoyed at BB (even during bad box months!) but between this and the box pages not loading this month (and June for me, though that was only one box that wouldn't load in June IIRC) I'm a bit peeved. Just give me a straight answer, please!

comeback20 promo code still works for 20% off. I saw someone had posted this earlier in the thread for June and i used it today and it works! I also have never cancelled bbox but the comeback20 code still worked for me

Originally Posted by emily9763 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

comeback20 promo code still works for 20% off. I saw someone had posted this earlier in the thread for June and i used it today and it works! I also have never cancelled bbox but the comeback20 code still worked for me
And there goes my resolve for saving points until my 13 or 16 month anniversary code! Lol!

I got the Beauty Protector Spray, Jouer Lip Enhancer, and another Mystery Pick 2 pack. Used the comeback20 code and 200 points, paid a little under $9 OOP :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Now watch, I'll get the travel sized BP spray in my pick two. Or in my box next month. Haha!

What are the discounts for thirteen and sixteen months? I think I will get just a hair mask at my thirteen month mark, if there is a better discount coming at sixteen. I think my thirteen month anniversary is September, but I'm not sure.

What are the discounts for thirteen and sixteen months? I think I will get just a hair mask at my thirteen month mark, if there is a better discount coming at sixteen. I think my thirteen month anniversary is September, but I'm not sure.
16 months is 25% off. I just used mine. I think 13 months was 20% off. I used it, but I don't remember for sure.

Thanks to you savvy ladies, I was able to snag a Macadamia hair mask, a mystery pack, and color club put a pin in it, for $5.60 (I used 300 points) I would have been sixty cents, if the Bobby pins were still in stock, but I've been wanting that nail polish since I didn't get it in my box. I think I can now save my points until January and be ready for my sweet sixteen. It's funny, I can't imagine that Birchbox is actually making any money from me, but they have cut down on my Sephora spending so much that I'm not even trying for VIB this year.

Thanks to you savvy ladies, I was able to snag a Macadamia hair mask, a mystery pack, and color club put a pin in it, for $5.60 (I used 300 points) I would have been sixty cents, if the Bobby pins were still in stock, but I've been wanting that nail polish since I didn't get it in my box. I think I can now save my points until January and be ready for my sweet sixteen. It's funny, I can't imagine that Birchbox is actually making any money from me, but they have cut down on my Sephora spending so much that I'm not even trying for VIB this year.
I stopped trying for VIB last year too. I ended up ordering some things for my mom to give the teenager grandkids for Christmas (perfume) and I made VIB at the last minute.

Quote: Originally Posted by grayc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

comeback20 worked for me this morning.
20OFF was given to my second email account (which has never signed up for BB but is on their email list).

It works on my normal account so I think it's an open code available to anyone.  Good thru 8/5.

My mom sent me a BB gift card to upgrade to an annual sub! Woohoo!

Now the question is, how often do they run the double point promo (220 points instead of 110)? I skimmed back and saw mention of one happening last December Any idea if we might see one again soon? Or is it just an end of the year type thing? I'm thinking I might wait to upgrade until the next one comes around soon-ish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My mom sent me a BB gift card to upgrade to an annual sub! Woohoo! Now the question is, how often do they run the double point promo (220 points instead of 110)? I skimmed back and saw mention of one happening last December Any idea if we might see one again soon? Or is it just an end of the year type thing? I'm thinking I might wait to upgrade until the next one comes around soon-ish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I've been wondering the same thing! Last year i wasn't sure if I wanted to subscribe to birchbox, but now that I've joined I really wish I had taken advantage of the promo!

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My mom sent me a BB gift card to upgrade to an annual sub! Woohoo!

Now the question is, how often do they run the double point promo (220 points instead of 110)? I skimmed back and saw mention of one happening last December Any idea if we might see one again soon? Or is it just an end of the year type thing? I'm thinking I might wait to upgrade until the next one comes around soon-ish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
There was one in June, I gifted my self another sub because I had the points to do it for free. I just got 110 points because I did it with points but I was ok because without the code I wouldn't have gotten any points. Btw that's an awesome gift from your mom.

My mom sent me a BB gift card to upgrade to an annual sub! Woohoo! Now the question is, how often do they run the double point promo (220 points instead of 110)? I skimmed back and saw mention of one happening last December Any idea if we might see one again soon? Or is it just an end of the year type thing? I'm thinking I might wait to upgrade until the next one comes around soon-ish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm not sure gift card recipients get points off purchases they make with a gift card. Im pretty sure just the gift card purchaser does. Maybe check the FAQs to see what they say?

Latest posts

Back