• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday 2012!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any Kiehl's fans, they are having a special now through the 25th: Use code TREATS to get three deluxe samples of your choice plus free shipping on any order. You also get to choose three regular foil samples as usual. There is no minimum purchase. I just ordered an $8 face wash I've been wanting to try and I got that other stuff with it. It's not a huge deal, but it's good if you have a Kiehl's item on your list already.

I wanted to try sigma brush but I refuse to pay full price lol. How are the sedona lace brushes? Right now I'm cooking for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Idk if I should get some inglot I was thinking of getting some gel liners but hmmmm. All I really want is a good juicer since I'm trying to live a more healthier lifestyle. Makeup I wanted urban decay, lancome, sleek, wet n wild, covergirl, ben nye, mac you know like cheap stuff lol
I prefer Sedona lace over sigma for reasons that I don't need to get into here but their brushes are fantastic. Their synthetic brushes are my favorite but all of them are great. And honestly, the regular brushes are the exact same as sigma but cheaper.

Haute Look has a Black Friday beauty bag. $20 ($168 value)

The sale begins 11/23 8am PST

grid-about.jpg

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haute Look has a Black Friday beauty bag. $20 ($120 value)

The sale begins 11/23 8am PST

grid-about.jpg
Oh! Mini UD primer :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .. not like I need anymore, but it looks like a good bag.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh! Mini UD primer :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .. not like I need anymore, but it looks like a good bag.
yes it does!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Btw, I made a mistake in my original post...the bag is a $168 value, not $120! Even better!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone posted the ULTA Black Friday (in-store) ad?

http://storead.ulta.com/Ulta.asp?CodeId=7.7.1.3&BookCode=u4312flx&from=2

LOTS of $10 & less deals. There's an OPI mini set for $7.50 which is $1 more than pro price on similar mini-sets. I have my eye on the BareMinerals sets which are $10 each and the 5 for $5 deals.
I feel like someone did a few pages back, but I love the benefit set, because I was already able to get one (the store had it out on the shelf by accident and it was the same price) and the only one I plan to order tonight is the tarte set. It has a full sized cream eyeshadow in slate, a full sized blush is flush and a eyeshadow brush.

Quote: Shop us online at ulta.com for your BLACK FRIDAY/SATURDAY DEALS

Does this mean that ULTA Black Friday deals will be available online? This excludes the doorbuster sale, right?

Originally Posted by ecru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does this mean that ULTA Black Friday deals will be available online? This excludes the doorbuster sale, right?
It looks like the items are up for sale! I was just able to place an order for the tarte set ive been wanting

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For any Kiehl's fans, they are having a special now through the 25th: Use code TREATS to get three deluxe samples of your choice plus free shipping on any order. You also get to choose three regular foil samples as usual. There is no minimum purchase. I just ordered an $8 face wash I've been wanting to try and I got that other stuff with it. It's not a huge deal, but it's good if you have a Kiehl's item on your list already.
Thanks for posting this!  I got the small bottle of the Ultra Facial Toner (I've been wanting to try a new toner), the three free foil samples, another foil sample of the Rosa Arctica (not sure why), and three deluxe samples of Creme de Corps, Midnight Recovery Serum, and Abyssine Cream for $8.52! 
biggrin.gif

Very nice! You can get away with 3 deluxe samples + 4 foil samples (I checked and they are adding the Rosa Artica Eye Cream packet to each order) + a small product of your choice for under $10! I might grab the mango lip balm to take advantage of this.

I just took advantage of the kiehls deal too. But i only grabbed the 3 deluxe, i didnt know i could get foils too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> well anyways it was a great deal, and i've been wanting to try them too. Thanks for posting this!

Also, I got an email from Kiehl's that said they're giving away $20 in Kiehl's cash for orders totaling $100 or more.. not that great, but if you buy a few things...adds up quick!

I didn't even have enough money to buy the flavored lip balm. I had to get the original because it's the cheapest thing in the store. How sad is that? But hey, I'll spend the money in my bank account to the last freakin' dime if I have to. In this case, I HAD to. Too good a deal to pass up. Thanks for the tip!

Willpower be damned. I totally placed an order with Kiehl's. I'm excited to try everything though! I can't wait to finally get to try the Orange Flower & Lychee Aromatic Blend since I grabbed a foil packet of that lotion!

Thanks for finding and posting this deal!  I bought my friend a Kiehl's gift set because she's dog-sitting for me while I am out of town.  In addition to the 3 deluxe samples and 3 foil samples, I also got a bonus Rosa Arctica eye cream packet.  I think I'll be keeping the samples for myself 
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

where can I find the haute look beauty bag?
Hautelook.com you will have to sign up for the site (it's free...it's like a GILT)

Since it's a flash sale site, I am not sure if the beauty bag is up yet. I saw it in a email they sent me. The sale goes "live" at 8am pst on Black Friday.

Bobbi Brown is offering a free deluxe trio sample & free shipping w any purchase. Code is BBFRIDAY1 or BBFRIDAY2 depending on which trio you want.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like the items are up for sale! I was just able to place an order for the tarte set ive been wanting
just ordered the tarte set and Lorac palette. my heart wanted the UD eye pencils but i have so many that my head said, "stop it, you hoarder!!"

Latest posts

Back