Black Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very light with blonde hair and i wear reds , purples , and black lipsticks. I love Black Knight from MAC and Urban Decay ( can't remember the name but it is black with silver sparkles... in my purse too lazy to go look i guess lol) .  You just have to be confident and go for it,  Theres always another day and another lipgloss if it doesn't work out.

Beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by socialitedreams /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i recreated an alex wek look with black lipstick :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  loved it!

IMG_6316.JPG

With it being Halloween time Wet 'n' Wild has their black lipstick out. I'll post a pic later today.

Here's a swatch from Temptalia of Lime Crime's lipstick.

i have two "almost black" lipsticks.. i guess it's really more of a VERY dark violet, but if you line your lips black it pretty much looks black. one is the revlon lustrous lippie in "va va violet" and the other one is "vamp it up" by wet n wild. i don't even know why i have those... no occasion to wear them. oh well!

Originally Posted by spittingpink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha! I used to wear black lipstick all the time at school! used to get detention for it! lol

You got detention for wearing black lipstick? At my school you get detention for wearing flipflops XD

oh wow. i see teen girls wearing hot pants to school or teenie-weenie jean shorts. and no detention :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You got detention for wearing black lipstick? At my school you get detention for wearing flipflops XD

@musingmuse - I went to a religious school, no make up, skirts above the knee, no jewellry, etc... but I was a 90's grunge kid so I wore the lot, with pink hair and nirvana t-shirts under very see through shirts! lol

@ashleigh12 - everyone can wear red lipstick!!! its just about picking your tone and matching your look. (usually go for something minimal on the eyes)

I have never tried black color lipsticks even not imagine of that!!

I generally apply light shades of lipsticks and lip gloss.

Back