Bleaching from Natural Black hair to Platinum Blonde!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it turned out really cute! 
Thank you! I'm super happy everything went well, I had really healthy hair to work from (I have a year of CG to thank for that! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) so I might have been more fortunate than most. Now I just have to fix up the ends, deal with my roots that have gone into overdrive, and ward off brassiness! Oh and I have to be wary of stares from strangers LOL! :]

Hello, I see this post is from the summer but I just had to reply. I actually went pastel pink in June. You should reeeaaallly sleep overnight with coconut oil in your hair, get the unrefined kind. Melt it in the microwave, mix with some conditioner, apply, cover with a plastic cap or saran wrap and sleep. Then shampoo and condition in the morning. I feel so bad for your hair! Mine is really damaged too. Bleach is an old friend of mine. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish I could do my hair at hm. I am too frightened though. Maybe my friend who used to do my hair can show me what to buy and how to do it the next time she is in town.  My hair is so tricky- even for a pro.

Back