Blush Mystery Box September 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the lightest gloss - Irani Champagne. It will either be clear or ssuper pale so off to the trade list it goes sinice I am swimming in gloss. Super bummed, wanted to try the gloss in a darker shad or shows any color at all. Oh well

Sorry, stupid auto correct. I meant "Organic Champagne" not "Irani Champagne. "
LOL!!  I was thinking that was a rather...  bold? politically incorrect? name choice for a lip gloss, of all things. Haha!

I haven't got my bag yet.  I forgot to cancel and I sure should have.  Bummer.

LOL!! I was thinking that was a rather... bold? politically incorrect? name choice for a lip gloss, of all things. Haha!

I haven't got my bag yet. I forgot to cancel and I sure should have. Bummer.
I know, right? And it auto corrected to that? I don't even think that's a word?! Bummer about forgetting to cancel. I forgot to cancel my other PS so guess who is getting another PS Sept box??

Sorry, stupid auto correct. I meant "Organic Champagne" not "Irani Champagne. "
I also got that color... I'l smells nice and looks pretty in the tube, but BARELY shows up when I put it on. Whomp whomp... I certainly don't mind a little color.  I can't say the rest of the products blew me away either.  This month was just so-so for me.

I received the lightest gloss - Irani Champagne. It will either be clear or ssuper pale so off to the trade list it goes sinice I am swimming in gloss. Super bummed, wanted to try the gloss in a darker shad or shows any color at all. Oh well
Oh my... I love that gloss soo much that I want to buy the 4 pack with all the colors. I got the fig and it is really nice. And it tastes sooo yummy! I bet the pink would be super. The fig is close to my lip color. It is very nice, but I want something a bit different. It is my favorite gloss right now, so maybe you coulod find someone to swap another color. You will be very pleased.

I was sorry I didn't cancel at first. But I am glad that I got the gloss. And I did get one of those alpha beta peels that I love as a sample. I would buy the peels, but I feel they are over priced. Pity that I paid all that money though just for a gloss.

Back