Bondi - New Subscription Box (MERGED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wellllp, I think I may be skipping Julep for a little while longer.  Their polishes don't scream "hey, you....weak lady, buy me!" anymore.  But Bondi, I've ordered 5 in the past week....sooooo...I think I'm going to sub to this one for a while.  New things are always fun.  
happy.gif

I am so excited for this one!  I just placed my first Bondi order on Saturday afternoon and woke up to a shipping email at 6:00 this morning!  Amazing!  I am totally signing up for their box! 

I'm also super excited. I agree with what many people have said about Julep above, I've liked some of the colors but haven't really liked the formula (for me they chipped the next day) so I haven't really used most of my polishes from them. I'm personally probably gunna skip out on the inaugural "mystery box" because I've already ordered 9/20 polishes they have and most of the colors that I didn't order either aren't my style (not a big fan of pinks/reds or metallics) or they can't be worn to work (I work at a bank with lots of dress code guidelines that I already push with my polish choices). I most likely will be signing up after that once we can see a preview of colors.

This will fill the void from canceling Glossybox, June was the last straw. Also hoping that the Mystery Box contains the beautiful colors intended for GB. I've skipped Julep in all but one or two of the past six months so this is perfect.

I love the idea of Julep but don't love their polishes. I love Bondi's colors & want them all. Whereas, I like maybe 50% of Julep's colors. So, this is perfect! I will cancel Julep for Bondi :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think this is great! I see and hear great things about them and I like all of their shades of polishes. I can't wait to sign up for this one.

Drat! Someone beat me to this starting a thread. I spoke to Zadidoll for an advice. She suggested to title this thread "Bondi Nails: August 2013 discussion (Spoilers!)" that way it is easy to search or as a most searchable wording like that. I wanted to share that I was the winner of the Fuschia-istic FB fan page contest. Now, they're having another one. I don't know how to copy/paste the FB format style because I couldn't save it as a photo. Oh well.

Bondi New York
18 hours ago
Congratulations to ALEXIS (Sorry I had to delete my last name for privacy) for winning this week's Fuschia-istic giveaway! Thank you so much to everyone who liked & shared. Be sure to keep an eye out for next week's contest!

Alexis, please inbox us your address! 

Here's another contest going on right now on their FB Fan page. I won a polish; you can! 
21336_378078875652253_1605289668_n.png

Here's a promo for the sub box:
1003436_377253309068143_1441007845_n.jpg

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Drat! Someone beat me to this starting a thread. I spoke to Zadidoll for an advice. She suggested to title this thread "Bondi Nails: August 2013 discussion (Spoilers!)" that way it is easy to search or as a most searchable wording like that. I wanted to share that I was the winner of the Fuschia-istic FB fan page contest. Now, they're having another one. I don't know how to copy/paste the FB format style because I couldn't save it as a photo. Oh well.

Bondi New York
18 hours ago
Congratulations to ALEXIS (Sorry I had to delete my last name for privacy) for winning this week's Fuschia-istic giveaway! Thank you so much to everyone who liked & shared. Be sure to keep an eye out for next week's contest!

Here's another contest going on right now on their FB Fan page. I won a polish; you can! 

Congratulations!! I'm so happy a MUT'er won!  
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bondi New York
18 hours ago

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could someone tell me, are all their polishes creams? Thanks!
Most of them are. They don't have any glitters, and only have a couple shimmers and one metallic.

Ordered my polishes this weekend and received them today! 

I got Blue Skies, which appears dustier in the bottle than on the site; Teal Magnolia, which you may have read isn't remotely teal, but is a beautiful green; Starry Nights; and Brick Road which is so not me, but I couldn't resist trying b/c it's so happy looking.  Holding it up to my hand makes me think it might be a mistake (not so flattering against my skin tone), but I'm hoping I'm wrong.  We'll have to wait till after the 4th to find out.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Packing was great and came with a nice thank you with a future coupon; I'm definitely looking forward to this brand!

Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ordered my polishes this weekend and received them today! 

I got Blue Skies, which appears dustier in the bottle than on the site; Teal Magnolia, which you may have read isn't remotely teal, but is a beautiful green; Starry Nights; and Brick Road which is so not me, but I couldn't resist trying b/c it's so happy looking.  Holding it up to my hand makes me think it might be a mistake (not so flattering against my skin tone), but I'm hoping I'm wrong.  We'll have to wait till after the 4th to find out.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Packing was great and came with a nice thank you with a future coupon; I'm definitely looking forward to this brand!
Hey Reepy it's Richard here with Bondi New York. Let me know how you get on with the Brick Road - richard at bondinewyork.com We want you to love your purchase and if the color isn't quite you, let us know so we can fix that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, amazing.  I will let you know either way after the holiday.  Thanks for such a great experience!

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could someone tell me, are all their polishes creams? Thanks!
Hey AtomicBunny, most of our colors in the debut collection are creams. Fool's, City Slicker, & Starry Night are metallic.

Our Fall collection has more metallics and we will be introducing some glitters and more shimmers in limited edition collections we're bringing out for the Holidays.

If there are some colors or finishes that you would love to see, you're very welcome to email me richard at bondinewyork.com and I will make sure these are discussed with the team :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Richard your Awesome!!! You're officially a member of the MUT family- Welcome!!

Whoa! Welcome to MUT, Richard! You're an inspiration! Meaning that bringing back what is a customer service all about! BRAVO! The reason I said that is because many corporations are trying to cut back on customer services and replace it with outsourcing.

Wait... what did I miss? Richard was here?! His post is gone now. What did he say? 

*waves* Hi Richard! Love, love, LOVE your company and your polishes!! 
wub.gif

It is possible his posts disappeared becuase it is my understanding if you are a business that you cannot have an acct like a regular person.  I think they have to have a special account.  If you look at Starlooks under their "screen name" it states supporter.  So I think if the company/person acting on the behalf of the company agrees to the special account then they can post and if they do not then they cannot post.

Hope that makes sense!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wait... what did I miss? Richard was here?! His post is gone now. What did he say? 

*waves* Hi Richard! Love, love, LOVE your company and your polishes!! 
wub.gif

Back