Box of Style by The Zoe Report Fall 2017 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone been able to see the add-ons?  I am so frustrated, my account is not working AGAIN, same issue as before that they promised me was fixed, and I can't see the add ons or add any.  Very frustrating. Do they not want to sell stuff to me?

Has anyone been able to see the add-ons?  I am so frustrated, my account is not working AGAIN, same issue as before that they promised me was fixed, and I can't see the add ons or add any.  Very frustrating. Do they not want to sell stuff to me?
I was able to select from the add-ons. I had selected the note book and received it with the box. How frustrating that not everyone is able to see the add-ons and make selections. So weird.

What were the add-ons?  They still haven't gotten back to me so I'm sure all the good stuff is gone. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
What were the add-ons? They still haven't gotten back to me so I'm sure all the good stuff is gone. :(
I think it was a hair care set if I remember correctly and something else. Sorry I tried to see the add-ons by logging in my account and they weren't shown. I think they are not showing because the deadline to select passed but maybe they can still do a selection for you in their system. Sorry I should have taken a screenshot and posted it here when I had the add-ons. I'll do that next time.

Here is a picture of the notebook I chose

IMG_1046.PNG

I was way off on the haircare set. Wow my memory is totally gone! I found the add-ons. Here are the options

IMG_1047.PNG

IMG_1048.PNG

IMG_1049.PNG

Back