Box of Style By Zoe Report Winter 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible spoiler alert!!

I'm pretty sure TZR just revealed the BoS items on Instagram. A Clinique product, a candle, some small black velvet looking thing, what looks like viva la juicy perfume, the necklace, and beanie. None of those are a styling item so perhaps those are freebies they're giving away at their dinner.
IMG_3900.PNG
Thanks for the picture! I wonder if that was an accident because I don't see that post on IG anymore! I guesss I'll be patient and wait until tomorrow, but I really hope the rest of the unrevealed items are not a candle, a Clinique product and a perfume mini

@pearltherm, it was posted in one of their Instagram stories. Go to their page on Instagram and click their circular name icon. It should have a ring of color around it indicating a new story. You'll see the photo there. I agree, a candle, perfume mini and Clinique product aren't very exciting. They had the candle and tip of what I'd assume is the Clinique product in one of their first photos revealing the necklace, where the necklace is on glass.

IMG_3901.JPG

Just got an email that if you give a gift subscription to Box of style you get a free jewelry holder. Here is the picture.

zoe report box of style promo.jpg

@pearltherm, it was posted in one of their Instagram stories. Go to their page on Instagram and click their circular name icon. It should have a ring of color around it indicating a new story. You'll see the photo there. I agree, a candle, perfume mini and Clinique product aren't very exciting. They had the candle and tip of what I'd assume is the Clinique product in one of their first photos revealing the necklace, where the necklace is on glass.

IMG_3901.JPG
Thanks, @@Mysterymaven ! Didn't even think to look there. Hopefully that means the boxes have different items bc it doesn't really make sense to say they're going to do a reveal and then post that picture beforehand! Then again, it doesn't really make sense to give those items as random party gifts either lol. I guess we'll see soon!

I'm super excited if there is some sunday riley in there!

"The winter Box of Style also features items from Sunday Riley, Clinique, D.L. & Co and Soia & Kyo, among other gifts. The box can be purchased as a one-off for $100 or $350 for a yearly subscription of four seasonal boxes."

Sunday Riley = ?? (Hoping for more Luna/Good Genes)

Clinique = ?? (can anyone identify the box in the pic from the box of style IG story posted above?  maybe a lipstick?)

D.L. & Co = candle

Soia & Kyo = beanie

Dylanlex = necklace

Juicy = perfume mini (maybe this is an extra?)

Oh, dang, a dagne dover item, too!  I assumed it was just a bag for the jewelry when I saw it in the IG story.

The BOS instagram also shows a quick video of RZ gifting it to her sister, you can get a sense of the lipstick color a bit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! NOW I'm excited! I've been wanting to try Dagne Dover and Sunday Riley so this is pretty awesome! Can't wait to get this one!

It looks like the card case is a mini wallet. ☹️ I was hoping it was a business card case. It's still very nice and I'll find a use for it. If they give us a coupon perhaps I'll get the wrist strap accessory.

It's a treat that this box has three exclusive items; necklace, candle (custom scent and jar), and the card case because it's leather. It makes this well worth the cost, and unique. I've been wondering what styling item they'd incorporate since it seemed like they were running out of options. This box doesn't have a styling item, but I'm perfectly fine with that.

When I signed up for my subscription a year ago, their site said annual subscribers' boxes shipped first. I recently read that they ship boxes based on when you subscribed, which is encouraging. I hope mine arrives before Christmas! I'm excited to wear the necklace. I wonder if they'll ship the jewelry holder separately for those that gifted a box.

has everyone with an annual received a shipping notice? I ordered a second one and got that before my regular one! Still nothing on my original account.

has everyone with an annual received a shipping notice? I ordered a second one and got that before my regular one! Still nothing on my original account.
I received my box from my annual last week. But I received the shipping notice a few days after I already got the box

Back