Bridal Glossyboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...I guess we all spoke too soon...just got an email that they sent us the wrong box (it was apparently a mix up with their shipping company). They sent out the June box, not the Wedding Box. They are asking us to consider it as a bonus "for being awesome". Anyone surprised with this turn of events?

And to top it all off, they failed to blind carbon copy the email addresses of those who bought the box...

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well...I guess we all spoke too soon...just got an email that they sent us the wrong box (it was apparently a mix up with their shipping company). They sent out the June box, not the Wedding Box. They are asking us to consider it as a bonus "for being awesome". Anyone surprised with this turn of events?

And to top it all off, they failed to blind carbon copy the email addresses of those who bought the box...
disaster. hot @$$ mess glossybox, smh. i can't even get my damn june box and some of them were sent out by accident. at least they're not asking for it back. enjoy your extra box, lol

I was wondering why we would get our Wedding Limited box so early, thought it didn't feel right, but wasn't complaining. Now I get another June box super excited! Check off my Christmas list for my sister.

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a pretty big mix up. 

Bought the wedding with the stars code for 20% off and ebates. Guess $30 isn't that bad for 7 items. Now I'm jealous I didn't get an "awesome" mistake box. Here's to the month long wait.

aww, i didn't realize the 20% off code worked for the wedding box. i hope they release another code soon.

Sent an email to CS to have my shipping address updated for the Bridal Box (I was not feeling that they would get it to me before I move) and they responded with a tracking number saying the Bridal Box is already on its way! Sure enough my tracking number registered movement...a nice surprise, but I wish they would have sent out tracking info to everyone on their own.

I ordered the bridal box and got the mistake box - apparently now complimentary. Glossy box is one of my favorite subs and I like the way they handled the mistake.

Only thing that would rock this box harder is if I got the teal eye liner. *shake fist hard!!* I got the bronze which is super useable but not as fun.
I feel like this is a truly international box and exactly what I was expecting when I pay a premium for a beauty sub. The sizes are badass with most being full sized. I really like the fact that there are products from Germany (nail polish and eye liner), Spain (ginormous 5oz moisturizing peel), Taiwan (mascara), USA (hair oil), Scandinavia (sponge) and China (bow shoe clip).

But now the question becomes, this cost as much as 2 boxes. Is this worth it? I usually really like 1 thing from each box and maybe another 2 I end up being pleasantly surprised at a few weeks later. With getting 6 practically full sized beauty products and finding use in all of them since there's nothing funky. I am happy I ordered it- esp with 20% off and ebates making this $30. Win for me.

I am new to glossbox, do they have surveys for glossy points on limited edition boxes?

Oh and I got my bridal box yesterday and love it! Except for the bows for the shoes, maybe I can give it to my niece.

Originally Posted by Stepford Guide /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Babs, thanks for sharing the review, lady!!
I'm shocked you don't have an acct/profile here beauty box junkie!!

I liked that the Naobay product was bigger than full size. I thought the card might be a typo since it said 100ml for full size and my product was 150ml. I actually got out a magnifying glass to look at the picture on the card and the pic of the product does say 100.  At first I didn't like the shoe clips. Thought the color was a bit off, but when i tried them on my shoes (yes I tried them on a few pairs) the clips look really good.

Back