CFDA PopSugar Must Have box *spoilers* 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler 2 

Still doesn't do it for me but at least its already looking better than last year.  i actually forgot this was even still for sale ooopsie. Enjoy ladies!

I like the cover-up, but it'd never fit me since i'm plus size. The glasses are ok, but the shape is very wrong for my face shape. 

Also, lol if the model from the first spoiler is also wearing these.  Looks to be the right shape. 

I saw the sunglasses on two IG pictures posted by PopSugarMH so I had a feeling they'd be in the box. 

So far, this isn't turning out to be too much of a disaster.

I saw the sunglasses on two IG pictures posted by PopSugarMH so I had a feeling they'd be in the box. 

So far, this isn't turning out to be too much of a disaster.
Was that the Brandy Milloy one?  I was wondering if anything from that pic would be in the box but last time we got all excited for one of her pics nothing ever came of it so I didn't post it!

Was that the Brandy Milloy one?  I was wondering if anything from that pic would be in the box but last time we got all excited for one of her pics nothing ever came of it so I didn't post it!
I think you are right, those are the sunnies on PS Instagram page.  I am hoping for the purse or bracelets myself!  But so far seems to be a pretty good box.

I would have gone for it, but I don't like the shape of the sunglasses.  Still a pass for me, but I'm excited to see what everyone gets!  

Yes, these are the pics

image.png

Then we have the model from the first spoiler wearing the shades as well.

image.png

Thanks for the pics @@Bizgirlva! The shades look really pretty on the model and I like the shape but I don't think they would look the same on me. :lol: I'm wiling to give them a try though. If I can't wear them, my daughter probably can. She has worn other sunglasses of mine that I've looked ridiculous in and they fit and look great on her.

Does anyone else have a box coming from PS.  I have a box that has shipped on 04/28/2016 for 3.5lbs. but surely this box would weigh more?  I know that last years box shipped earlier than the date given. Hmmm.

Back