Circular Swap- Round #2 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Reija for posting the rules again and replying to my pm. I sent DorotaD a pm and the 48 hours is nearly up. If I don't hear from her, I will pm the next in line so the box can continue the rotation.

Sorry to jump in here, I know this swap is already underway.. but do you think you guys will be doing a Round 3 this year??

I participated in a circular swap last summer and enjoyed it so much! I have a pretty big stash at the moment and would love to get in on another one the next time around, even if it isn't until 2016. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes we will do a 3rd round as long as there are people who are willing to participate. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Next is secret santa though so we will be taking a break from circular swap during secret santa.

Thanks Reija for posting the rules again and replying to my pm. I sent DorotaD a pm and the 48 hours is nearly up. If I don't hear from her, I will pm the next in line so the box can continue the rotation.

Box update: I have not heard from DorotaD and it's been well over 48 hours, so I have sent a pm to @lauradiniwilk and will mail out the box tomorrow morning. Sorry that this box got held up all, but it should be on it's way tomorrow. 

Does anyone else get just as excited as seeing the items added when you see someone has chosen to take some of the items you added?  Or is it just me?
Totally! I was thinking that when I put my stuff in since personally I had no use for them I was hoping that they could find a good home.

Does anyone else get just as excited as seeing the items added when you see someone has chosen to take some of the items you added?  Or is it just me?
I am looking forward to that part!  Can't wait for this box to get here!  I am bummed about not being able to send nail polish; I had some pretties set aside for you guys. 

I haven't had a chance to look through it yet but it came!  Sending @@ChullBird a PM asking for address, and if that goes well I should be able to mail it and post pics tomorrow.  Should I replace the box?  It's looking like it has seen better days, plus it sat in the rain yesterday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't had a chance to look through it yet but it came!  Sending @@ChullBird a PM asking for address, and if that goes well I should be able to mail it and post pics tomorrow.  Should I replace the box?  It's looking like it has seen better days, plus it sat in the rain yesterday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The integrity of the box was probably compromised by the rain so I think you should.  

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> bummer

I haven't had a chance to look through it yet but it came!  Sending @@ChullBird a PM asking for address, and if that goes well I should be able to mail it and post pics tomorrow.  Should I replace the box?  It's looking like it has seen better days, plus it sat in the rain yesterday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
What a bummer. Yes if you can replace the box that would be great. Thanks!!

I am just going to stalk this and hope there is one again when I am eligible. Looks like a great way to swap and be surprised!

I was shooting for a 24 hour turnaround but Halloween festivities took more time than anticipated.  I am going to get the new box during lunch today and will mail it today or tomorrow though.  I had over an hour's worth of dreams where I was trying to get everything to fit in the box, so I assume the re-packing part will go quickly, haha. 

In the meantime, I am rocking this little snake midi ring thingie.  It's one of those things I would never pick out myself but I tried it on while I was playing with everything in the box and now I don't want to take it off. 

IMG_1575.JPG

Hi ladies, received the box last night when I came home from work. Will post photos tonight or tomorrow.

Back