Circular Swap Round 3-Box 6

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She loves it. The whole thing looks like this.

Originally Posted by Pattycakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She loves it. The whole thing looks like this.

My cat would die for that, unfortunately it looks like its about the size of my bedroom lol. Big city, tiny bedroom is like the story of my life. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Forgot to say - I hope no one is annoyed that I put in the NonyX Keratin Nail gel stuff.  The box is beat up, but as far as I know the  product is new. I thought someone could use it or know someone who could.  If not, and if it's too much to ship, then feel free to kick it out.  I won't be offended!  It was just sitting around going to waste.

I just sent it your way today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I took a pic of the confirmation number and sent it to Playedinloops.  You should be getting it shortly!

I'm next in line after skylola123 but I made last minute plans to head out of the country on the 15th and won't be back till the 22nd. I'm afraid the box won't get to me in time before I leave and I don't want to hold everyone up. I don't mind dropping down in the list so maybe brittneymarie and duckygirl can get the box first?

Update everyone, I never got the box and it seemed weird because we are really close to each other. It ends up that the box was sent to my parents house. I arrived today to my parents house and my mom had saved all of my mail & packages and thats when I discovered that the box had been sent to my parents house. The thing is that I had no clue that had happened so I do not have any of the items I was going to sent out with me. And I live a state over so I am sorry not sure how this happened. But I will not be able to send out the box until after I get back to my apartment. 

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Update everyone, I never got the box and it seemed weird because we are really close to each other. It ends up that the box was sent to my parents house. I arrived today to my parents house and my mom had saved all of my mail & packages and thats when I discovered that the box had been sent to my parents house. The thing is that I had no clue that had happened so I do not have any of the items I was going to sent out with me. And I live a state over so I am sorry not sure how this happened. But I will not be able to send out the box until after I get back to my apartment. 
That may very well be my fault :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I went to the post office and forgot to write down the address before I left, so I used the address that I had when we made a previous swap, which must have been your parents' address. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am SOOOO sorry!  I was trying to hurry and get it out and was not thinking clearly.  Again, I apologize!  Totally my fault!

I still have the box, the box was sent to my parents home instead of my new address. If you read above there is an explanation. I will be sending the box this week once I get the address of the next person. 

Originally Posted by lechatonrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are we doing another round with this box? I hope so!
I'd love to have another round! The box is on it's way to the next person in line, Here it is as it came to me. I didn't lie all of the packets out because I didn't have room. there are tons! (what I took out is on the right *edit, ok, maybe the bottom, it didnt flip how it was supposed to):

And this is what I added, plus a couple of Fortune Cookie Soap things that I stuck in right before I packaged it up:

I'm still waiting for it but sometimes my mail is a little wonky so hopefully I should be getting it on monday or tuesday!

Back