Circular Swap Round #4 The Spring Cleaning Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the box was beat up and I did replace it, just pm'd @@cpl100 that I'd get the box out first thing in the morning. (My PO window closed right as I walked in the door omg I've never had that happen to me, it doesn't help that I had to trek through fresh mud to get there either) But, my apologies for the delay, the box will be moving again soon!

I've returned from my trip and gone through the box.  Will do my best to send it out Monday.

I will post what I took and what I plan to add in a bit--I seem to have forgotten how to do it so will have to research.

Circular Swap 2.jpg

Here is what I plan to take.  I took a couple items that I would not have normally taken.  My cousin's husband has been out of work for a while now so she doesn't have funds for beauty essentials or make up.  And her teen daughter is having a terrible issue with acne as well.  I give them all that I get that's appropriate for their skin and ages, but that's vastly different from what my profile is for any box so I don't get much.  So I took an item for each of them.  I know you don't mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I plan to add.  I say 'plan' because I haven't done up the box yet and four of my items are full sized but what I took was not.  So I am hoping to tetris them in the box successfully.

Circular Swap 1.jpg

I am sorry to say that the box will be going out a day later than I anticipated.  Had been feeling unwell and finally went to the doctor yesterday.  I have a nasty sinus infection giving me (among other things) a headache so bad I don't even want to open my eyes.  So I don't think I will be driving to P.O. today.

I will do my utmost to bring it there tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay and disappointment.

I am sorry to say that the box will be going out a day later than I anticipated.  Had been feeling unwell and finally went to the doctor yesterday.  I have a nasty sinus infection giving me (among other things) a headache so bad I don't even want to open my eyes.  So I don't think I will be driving to P.O. today.

I will do my utmost to bring it there tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay and disappointment.
Don't worry about it, I hope you feel better soon!

I am sorry to say that the box will be going out a day later than I anticipated. Had been feeling unwell and finally went to the doctor yesterday. I have a nasty sinus infection giving me (among other things) a headache so bad I don't even want to open my eyes. So I don't think I will be driving to P.O. today.

I will do my utmost to bring it there tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and disappointment.
No rush! Just get better

Thanks for the update @@cpl100! Hope you are feeling better.
Thanks. I am better but not by much.  Slept almost the entire day unfortunately.  But I did want to get the box out so it would arrive before the week end so I dragged myself out of bed at 4 to go to PO.  

Back to resting now.  Thank God for a husband that cooks!

Hope you get a lot of rest and feel better soon @cpl100. Thank you so much for getting the box off. Sorry you had to get our of bed. No getting our of bed allowed anymore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Enjoy your husbands cooking!!

Latest posts

Back